My "20th Anniversary" Edition | Britney Dancing Throughout The Years

Luminous

Remixed. Reimagined. Still iconic.
A trip through her videography.

Hi guys, after a long, LONG work, I finally finished my 20th anniversary edition. I lost the original files, so I had to do everything from scratch and it took me forever to finish it. :airpls:

For some of you, it won't be 100% "new", 'cause it is an extended re-edition of one of my previous videos, (recycle-ney, i know) :demi:.

Since i've always felt that I did it at the wrong time, NOW I really believe that it is the right moment to launch it again; I mean... the original concept fits perfectly with the 20th anniversary theme, right? :raven:

Of course, you will find new sounds, new additions, better video quality and some changes to the original (which won't be available on YT anymore). I hope y'all enjoy it as much as I did, and can keep you entertained during this difficult year that both Britney and we fans have to go through. :bpout:

PEACE!. :kiss:

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Avatar said:

Your editing is amazing...

but now I'm sad because i just realized Slumber Party was the last video we got.. :kidcries:

So true. :kidcries:

I remember back in 2017, before "Glory" was released, how excited I was for new material, new videos, new ideas to make editions and... "Make Me" happened, and aaall over again another era with only 2 MV. In 6 years only WB and SP became good materials to make editions, very sad...:crying3:

Archived