My "20th Anniversary" Edition | Britney Dancing Throughout The Years

Luminous

On 1/12/2019 at 8:11 PM, Luminous said:

Remixed. Reimagined. Still iconic.
A trip through her videography.

Hi guys, after a long, LONG work, I finally finished my 20th anniversary edition. I lost the original files, so I had to do everything from scratch and it took me forever to finish it. :airpls:

For some of you, it won't be 100% "new", 'cause it is an extended re-edition of one of my previous videos, (recycle-ney, i know) :demi:.

Since i've always felt that I did it at the wrong time, NOW I really believe that it is the right moment to launch it again; I mean... the original concept fits perfectly with the 20th anniversary theme, right? :raven:

Of course, you will find new sounds, new additions, better video quality and some changes to the original (which won't be available on YT anymore). I hope y'all enjoy it as much as I did, and can keep you entertained during this difficult year that both Britney and we fans have to go through. :bpout:

PEACE!. :kiss:

Can you please direct/edit her next videos?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2/26/2019 at 5:20 PM, Marlean said:

I like it a lot. But what made the I wanna go video miss out on this feast? 

Is there....:quirkney:,  barely. :demi:

Nothing personal tho, there are simply to many videos and scenes to choose from, and sometimes in the process I do not realize it and when I do, it's too late. But I tried to put at least 1 scene of each video.:tehe:

Oh, and thanks! :kiss:

On 2/26/2019 at 10:48 PM, Donna Roberts we said:

AWESOME  job it actually  could  be used yo promote Domination if it was still happening????

:tifflmao: Thanks!!, but i think Domination is completely dead at this point, i expect something in mid year, who knows maybe next year...  :wontcry:

5 hours ago, bchile said:

Where is Jordy? :gerlwat:

Ha-ha, maybe it doesn't match with the "profile" of his website in general, I don't know, or maybe he don't like it, it could be, right?. :badthoughts:
I think Is more focused on rumors and news, I don't think he posts fan made stuff, although he posted once one of my videos, a trailer for the 2016 VMAs. At least is something. :demi:

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/26/2019 at 5:36 PM, MmmDani said:

I love this, although Slumber Party was snubbed . It’s a shame there wasn’t a dance sequence in the final Make Me video

The editing looked incredibly fluid considering the number of videos stitched together here :clap:

Thanks, it was hard ... you can't imagine how many variations of that part I've made. :disappointed:

Regarding "Make Me", I'm still angry with that video, very few scenes are "redeemable" and the fact that it has no choreography, not even a little, is also painful. :wontcry:

Archived