(POLL): Domination Predictions

jamesedward94

Domination Predictions   

107 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m expecting it to be an exciting show, though not totally just because of Britney herself. I think she’s going to be surprisingly into it for a while and then become very comfortable. Hopefully there’s some new music too. But we’ll see.

I hope that this time around she’s learned that it’s good to switch things up every little while, instead of keeping the same boring thing forever. She’s going to have to dance. Or have a  good attitude about performing. I really just want to see her excited about doing a great show again. 

28 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I’m expecting it to be an exciting show, though not totally just because of Britney herself. I think she’s going to be surprisingly into it for a while and then become very comfortable. Hopefully there’s some new music too. But we’ll see.

I hope that this time around she’s learned that it’s good to switch things up every little while, instead of keeping the same boring thing forever. She’s going to have to dance. Or have a  good attitude about performing. I really just want to see her excited about doing a great show again. 

Get out of my head. 

7 hours ago, everybodygoesdown said:

Don't know what to expect after the past few years:

- Work ***** single and video: awesome

- desert performance: disaster

- britney jean: disaster

- POM opening: meh

- POM after a while: good

- Tom's diner: awesome

- pretty girls: meh

- Glory: awesome

- POM tour: okay-ish

- domination announcement: WT actual F

Seriously it could be anything.

Billboard pom perfo: awesome

But yeah u never know what is going on in the Britney world 

7 hours ago, everybodygoesdown said:

Don't know what to expect after the past few years:

- Work ***** single and video: awesome

- desert performance: disaster

- britney jean: disaster

- POM opening: meh

- POM after a while: good

- Tom's diner: awesome

- pretty girls: meh

- Glory: awesome

- POM tour: okay-ish

- domination announcement: WT actual F

Seriously it could be anything.

You forgot one key disappointment and the cause for one of Brit's biggest meltdowns of all time: Make Me Music video scrappage

Edit: I see you added it. Good :wontcry:

I think it will be a short residency (not 2 years more after) so I don't think it will have the time to grow like POM did
Looking at the rehearsals, Britney isn't doing everything that the dancers were and that's an obvious sign of her continuing to half *** he stuff like the beginning of POM.
I don't think she will be able to gather enough good dance moments to beat POM's best ones..she kinda peaked in 2015-2016 with her performances this decade..
She started going downward after..

pre-recorded vocals? LOL
her team doesnt care enough for us to do that and she isnt that interested in her career to do that

Honestly..it may be one of her best shows since everything is new..like I expect the light shows to bring the show up a notch in quality.
The choreo isn't as fast paced but it has that urban vibe that people usually think is cool so maybe it will work (when she grows into it).
At the beginning, the costumes will probably be okay too (until Britney starts cutting them up again)

Archived