Jonathan Ross interview 2016

1 minute ago, ClaudiaDC said:

I want so badly this f**king  cship finish!!!!!????

Who doesn’t:meltdown:  come on, they say this is needed to protect Britney and her family but we all know this is a dumb excuse to make money out of her (some “celebrity net worth” sites say she was around 200-250 million in her house but we all know she would be a BILLIONAIRE, maybe even richer than Madonna if not for this prision)! It’s just stupid. Not even Blackout era (2006-2007-2008) had anything wrong happening, it was just everyday stress with some depression because of the media :mhm: 

I don’t hate her team as a whole, because they are the ones who made her the most famous person on earth 1998-2011 but it’s just that her current situation involves a lot of people trying to control her. Do I get mad for some of the things Britney herself does in performances and public events? Yes, however I don’t blame her for not being happy all the time and as energetic as she was in Onyx Hotel Tour because, turns out, she’s not happy at all :gloss: 

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, stateofgracebritney said:

Who doesn’t:meltdown:  come on, they say this is needed to protect Britney and her family but we all know this is a dumb excuse to make money out of her (some “celebrity net worth” sites say she was around 200-250 million in her house but we all know she would be a BILLIONAIRE, maybe even richer than Madonna if not for this prision)! It’s just stupid. Not even Blackout era (2006-2007-2008) had anything wrong happening, it was just everyday stress with some depression because of the media :mhm: 

I don’t hate her team as a whole, because they are the ones who made her the most famous person on earth 1998-2011 but it’s just that her current situation involves a lot of people trying to control her. Do I get mad for some of the things Britney herself does in performances and public events? Yes, however I don’t blame her for not being happy all the time and as energetic as she was in Onyx Hotel Tour because, turns out, she’s not happy at all :gloss: 

Yeah I’m agree with you. I can’t Blame her because I totally understand her. The most important thing in life is freedom and she isn’t. She is like someone who is in jail and the worst thing it’s that Also Brit doesn’t know when it will be over. I’m so pissed off. I understand that people around her who loves her like her family are afraid that she could do something “crazy” again but c’mon it’s 2018 now, 10 years of cship is just silly! I think her lawyers want this cship for making a lot of money 

18 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

I don’t remember how it lead to it, he was asking whether she can just up and take off to exotic places (cuz I think they were talking about her enjoying Thailand with her boys) and she said something along the lines of that she wish she could but considering her current restraints she doesn’t think it’s possible. Honestly it didn’t phase me, maybe cuz I know she’s in one but like she said it very casually and she didn’t look alarmed or like tapping Morse code. So I don’t know what team b are thinking. It’s like they are afraid people would think she’s crazy or make them look like the villain.

She's not talking about the c-ship's restraints, it's more about her kids' custody. They "share" it with Kevin so she wouldn't be able to take them whenever she feels like. Also she had the Vegas residency back then, that's another thing that stopped her from going anywhere at any time. 

22 hours ago, Alex Murr said:

All here say that the look of the vma's 2016 was the best in years, but honestly the look in the Jonathan Ross was so much better than vma's 2016, she looks really beautiful, the last time we saw the smiley primeney :bigtime:

and the interview YES, it was uncomfortable, but not as much as this...

Watched this for the first time and I just can't get over the awful tone of the host's voice. Yikes! Talk about "nails on a chalkboard". 

• Super Mods
4 hours ago, really really cool guy said:

She's not talking about the c-ship's restraints, it's more about her kids' custody. They "share" it with Kevin so she wouldn't be able to take them whenever she feels like. Also she had the Vegas residency back then, that's another thing that stopped her from going anywhere at any time. 

Yeah I don’t have a good memory but I remember nothing being out of the ordinary in her responses but everyone noticed something got cut and I’m like what did she say wrong? They all seemed harmless.

I definitely remember the daddy issues one with Mario and even that I’m like, why would you go the extra lenght to just cut out a second out of a clip? Especially nowadays where musicians are open about their issues and personal struggles.

On 12/15/2018 at 2:19 AM, ClaudiaDC said:

What did she say about cship?

She said how she felt she wasn’t in control of her own decisions nowadays because of the people around her, but with Glory they allowed her to work with songwriters/producers that she wanted to. Or something like that. 

3 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

That backstage photo she took is so haunting to me. She’s absolutely gorgeous. Love it. 

Loves. This is what I picture a Britney in her 30s to be like. WOMAN-ney. :bareclap:

3 hours ago, Britney2003 said:

She looked stunning in that interview. She seemed so open.

I thought so, I felt like this was once of the more comfortable interviews that she’s done in a while. Sure we didn’t get anything interesting out of it, but honestly, I don’t need her to spill the tea and all. As long as she’s looking healthy, and seemingly happy that’ll do for me!

2 minutes ago, Khoazie said:

I thought so, I felt like this was once of the more comfortable interviews that she’s done in a while. Sure we didn’t get anything interesting out of it, but honestly, I don’t need her to spill the tea and all. As long as she’s looking healthy, and seemingly happy that’ll do for me!

I swear, she didn't need to do anything to her face. She's a natural beauty. She looks so pretty.

Archived