Jonathan Ross interview 2016

Let’s revisit. She’s so cute here! There’s still the classic Britney awkwardness, but she’s endearing with her “boring” answers lol. This was a great look for her!

Queen of rice.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
On 12/11/2018 at 5:05 PM, Mr_Steven_Spears said:

I wish the stuff they cut out made it to air her talking about c-ship and that would of made it better. She looked so good on this to flawless queen. 

I doubt the stuff was cut will ever leak either :crying1: 

I think it’s sooooo stupid like they are embarrassed or something. She made it very casual sounding because it is what is. 

Its as if they want people to ignore the fact she is in one. Her team is the worst and that’s why she can’t fully be herself and have to always look to the side for their approval because they do **** like that. Her comment wasn’t even that bad. 

52 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

I think it’s sooooo stupid like they are embarrassed or something. She made it very casual sounding because it is what is. 

Its as if they want people to ignore the fact she is in one. Her team is the worst and that’s why she can’t fully be herself and have to always look to the side for their approval because they do **** like that. Her comment wasn’t even that bad. 

What did she say about it and how do we know she said it if it was cut???

2 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

Is it true that there was video evidence of her talking about the c-ship but the video was scrubbed from the internet? I know a fan from the audience reported she talked about it but it wasn’t in the show, but the other stuff like her rice addiction was. 

1 hour ago, Menzo said:

Out of all her interviews in the last few years, it's this one? :jlostare:

Yes, just because her dress and hair looked nice doesn’t automatically make the interview good. :jlostare:

Personally, I just didn’t like how pretentious and bratty some of her answers sounded. That, and so many of her answers were beyond uneccesary and painfully awkward like the lizard comment, for example. 

What’s funny is if you look at some of the YT comments (general public), they also found it disturbing. Put the bias aside and you would understand what it is I’m actual saying. 

On other hand, from the past few years, these interviews were far more human-like, not that awkward and far less tense:

All here say that the look of the vma's 2016 was the best in years, but honestly the look in the Jonathan Ross was so much better than vma's 2016, she looks really beautiful, the last time we saw the smiley primeney :bigtime:

and the interview YES, it was uncomfortable, but not as much as this...

• Super Mods
6 hours ago, Mystic Womaney said:

What did she say about it and how do we know she said it if it was cut???

I don’t remember how it lead to it, he was asking whether she can just up and take off to exotic places (cuz I think they were talking about her enjoying Thailand with her boys) and she said something along the lines of that she wish she could but considering her current restraints she doesn’t think it’s possible. Honestly it didn’t phase me, maybe cuz I know she’s in one but like she said it very casually and she didn’t look alarmed or like tapping Morse code. So I don’t know what team b are thinking. It’s like they are afraid people would think she’s crazy or make them look like the villain.

Someone who went to the taping confirmed she said it too. They also got to keep her beading that scattered on the floor after her performance, lucky *****. She said Jonathan was the one that scooped it up for her and handed it to her.

3 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

I don’t remember how it lead to it, he was asking whether she can just up and take off to exotic places (cuz I think they were talking about her enjoying Thailand with her boys) and she said something along the lines of that she wish she could but considering her current restraints she doesn’t think it’s possible. Honestly it didn’t phase me, maybe cuz I know she’s in one but like she said it very casually and she didn’t look alarmed or like tapping Morse code. So I don’t know what team b are thinking. It’s like they are afraid people would think she’s crazy or make them look like the villain.

Someone who went to the taping confirmed she said it too. They also got to keep her beading that scattered on the floor after her performance, lucky *****. She said Jonathan was the one that scooped it up for her and handed it to her.

Oubokay that’s so weird. I do think it’s sad that they don’t let her broadcast it all... her team never let her be transparent it’s a shame. 

And lol bless that’s so nice 

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, Mystic Womaney said:

Oubokay that’s so weird. I do think it’s sad that they don’t let her broadcast it all... her team never let her be transparent it’s a shame. 

And lol bless that’s so nice 

It was weird, I’m not sure it’s the correct lines but what stood out was “current restraints” and I think she mentioned the word conservatorship but like you know what she was talking about. Again, didn’t sound odd or out of place at all and it helped answer his question and even more. Which is why I’m so against the conservatorship cuz it seems it’s more for them and not her while everyone believes it’s what she wants and they are only serving her. And the person that went said Jonathan was super nice and warm to everyone, she shouted that she was a huge fan of Britney or something and he got the beads before the clean up guys got to it so obviously he wasn’t going to interrogate her to the point of tears like Diane Sawyer. No wonder she’s always looking uncomfortable and like this :awks: all the time.

Archived