The original ponytailney?

jennyj

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, dran said:

how is her hair not damaged... imagine whipping your head around constantly with extensions... damn LOL

Yeah everytime I look at POM clips, I'm just like what are they thinking?  It looks so uncomfortable and heavy and makes her look dirty lol!

the problem aren't ponytails, even the ones she did before at other POM dates were fine, because they were properly done since the beginning

the problem with the last shows is that she did the "ponytail" in 2 seconds between the songs, creating a mess on her head, and messing up the hairdo that she had at the beginning of the show, so even when she untied it later, the hair was already ruined.

8 hours ago, nwonder said:

Omg you guise. I live for 2003/04 poneytailney 

2003june28-britney-spears-outrageous-fas

fd870687bdfaca4f2f7fe9ca31db56c3--britne

Britney-Spears-2004.jpg

5a994a5e7ddcfe96f0f118c9e33a4aee--britne

758e52dfb4142c950249496d699ba787--britne

2003nov16-britney-spears-outrageous-fash

The difference is that this is properly made by a hair stylist or at least she took enough time to make it look good vs the ponytail Britney does now in 5 seconds or less that looks she just woke up, let alone the amount of hair extensions she uses, it's impossible to manage that much of hair even for regular activities, now imagine doing hair flips, dancing here and there with it, ofc it will end up looking like a dead rat on her head :tiffanynod:

Archived