Because they should work with Britney on her next album. Like the whole thing you know that would be lit, iconic and dope. maybe 2 or 3 new producers who are more house/trance and then a trap producer for the one song with a rapper (travis scott?). something like trippy dance, bluesy vibes and psychedelic pop that would be the perfect britney spears album.

Image result for britney spears max martin the dream team

Image result for rami yacoub britney Rami did Oops I did it again, Lucky, Stronger, Cinderella and What u see (among others!) with Max. He's great!

is this real?

Image result for britney spears max martin

and someone should update this hit chart:

Who is Max Martin

Image result for britney spears 2009

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Goku said:

No. Stop living in the past. I want something new and unexpected. :overit:

Give me Giorgio Moroder, RedOne, Sophie, Charli XCX. :smokney2:

Please no, PC music is SO bad.

Britney should either go full artistic or bubblegum pop, any other option (glory, BJ type of album) won't do anything for her career

1 hour ago, Goku said:

Those guys have a very cheap production sound for an artist of Britney's stature... maybe Chari could write for Britney but no productions.  Also, Georgios album sounds so stale now, did not age well.  I could hear Britney with Chainsmokers for a safe hit, I guess.

6 hours ago, Goku said:

RedOne had amazing stuff with gaga but what else? charlie xcx is amazing and I would love an anthem as amazing and catchy as Boom Clap....not a cheap copy like Pretty Girls did with Fancy though. Also, Max Martin is still fresh today. I didn't mean make songs that sound like oops and all but those two work very well with brit 

Archived