The VMA’s have to be planning something?...

Pinky98

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/5/2018 at 12:08 PM, kasavas said:

you guys are seriously blaming mtv and not britney for the make me performance? :orangu:

it's Britney f**king Spears, if she brings her A game it doesn't matter if she'll perform straight after Beyonce, she'll still slay.

It's all Britney.

I mean you’re not wrong at all, if Britney would’ve actually delivered insteaded of putting on that dollar store shadow puppet show of a performance w G-greasey, it wouldn’t have been an issue. 

At the same time tho, MTV always uses Britney for VMA promo (like every f**king year), but chooses to give beyonka 20min of stage/camera time and basically every other basic ho (areola latte, Taylor swifter-wetjet, camela hair etc) 

like yeah Britney gives us some high school talent show tier **** at the vmas (if she even chooses to perform) but you can’t deny MTV favoring other artist over Britney despite plastering her image all over their x-year vma promotion. 

Britney and her stupid *** team just need to never work w MTV again tbh. They set her up for failure, and ofc her and lame *** team is going to concoct some basic *** cheap lame performance. It’s 2 steps forward 3 steps back w MTV. 

Also MTV? wtf lol. :tiffcackle: They’re so irrelevant now and it’s basically all propaganda at this point w that flop *** sad excuse of an award show.

48 minutes ago, Daria said:

I mean you’re not wrong at all, if Britney would’ve actually delivered insteaded of putting on that dollar store shadow puppet show of a performance w G-greasey, it wouldn’t have been an issue. 

At the same time tho, MTV always uses Britney for VMA promo (like every f**king year), but chooses to give beyonka 20min of stage/camera time and basically every other basic ho (areola latte, Taylor swifter-wetjet, camela hair etc) 

like yeah Britney gives us some high school talent show tier **** at the vmas (if she even chooses to perform) but you can’t deny MTV favoring other artist over Britney despite plastering her image all over their x-year vma promotion. 

Britney and her stupid *** team just need to never work w MTV again tbh. They set her up for failure, and ofc her and lame *** team is going to concoct some basic *** cheap lame performance. It’s 2 steps forward 3 steps back w MTV. 

Also MTV? wtf lol. :tiffcackle: They’re so irrelevant now and it’s basically all propaganda at this point w that flop *** sad excuse of an award show.

But Britney wouldn't want to perform for 20 minutes, so are you expecting them to not give the spotlight to other artists who actually want that?

Archived