Britney on Saturday Night Live 2000 Appreciation Thread

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, Khoazie said:

She is so frickin' adorable in this performance!

those vocals were so good... you can really tell when she's singing live, she then has this "special expressions"... ok I just realized how stupid this sounds because it's logical haha, but her live performances are so rare that it's so obvious how different her expressions are when she's actually singing. :quirkney:

56 minutes ago, portrait said:

she'd probably think that she sounded horrible and then would decide to never ever use her voice again :imok:

:jackk: what about her dancing/performance skills? do you think she aslo would hate how se used to dance? and actually currentey spastic movements are more her true dance style? :ohi:

4 hours ago, portrait said:

those vocals were so good... you can really tell when she's singing live, she then has this "special expressions"... ok I just realized how stupid this sounds because it's logical haha, but her live performances are so rare that it's so obvious how different her expressions are when she's actually singing. :quirkney:

No I know what you mean. I live for the way she quivers her lips, and the way she embodies the song here. I felt it!

On 9/13/2018 at 10:39 PM, fucknfurter said:

tumblr_inline_pf0h7kCnDY1txcg8r_1280.gif

I've quoted Dawn and the above quote so much over the years that my husband knows the follow-up line, which is, "So I set her hair on fire, and what you see now, that girl's wearing weave."

Britney's skit is buried and censored cuz of unsettling matter :omg:

Is it possible that Britney predicted rise of Cardi B? Same energy I see :evilpatrick:

35 minutes ago, falka said:

Britney's skit is buried and censored cuz of unsettling matter :omg:

Is it possible that Britney predicted rise of Cardi B? Same energy I see :evilpatrick:

She was always ahead of the trend in her days

Archived