NEW OUTFIT - The Official Britney Spears Piece Of Me Thread – Paris, France (Night 1)

ItsGodneyB**ch

Does someone go and can enlighten me about one thing?? I'm about to buy the tickets but I don't understand one thing..

There are 3 prices, the Category 1 (95 euros), Category 2 (84 euros) and the free standing section (the cheapest, 67'5 euros).

Category 1 and 2 are tiered seats, but they are further from the stage than the standing section.. I don't get why they are more expensive..

EDIT: I've just got my cheap ticketss! I can't wait :kyliecry::meltdown:

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, ItsGodneyB**ch said:

Does someone go and can enlighten me about one thing?? I'm about to buy the tickets but I don't understand one thing..

There are 3 prices, the Category 1 (95 euros), Category 2 (84 euros) and the free standing section (the cheapest, 67'5 euros).

Category 1 and 2 are tiered seats, but they are further from the stage than the standing section.. I don't get why they are more expensive..

because it's reserved seating, usually general admission (or free standing) is "first come first serve" so you don't get the "luxury" of having your own seat

2 hours ago, toysoldier88 said:

How do you know the prices?  the tickets go on sale tomorrow at 10 am, don't they?:imok:I need to suceed in buying those cheap standing tickets:tiffanycries:

With the Britney Tour Club you can see the prices and buy the tickets before the pre-sale.

I've just got mine for the standing section!!!!

:unreal:

7 years later, I'll see Britney again :bparty: 

2 hours ago, Pinky98 said:

Standing, get there around 12pm and sit outside the entrance for the standing area. If they tell you you’re not allowed just sit close to the entrance where the staff won’t pester you. Get your front row view, *****!

I started to Queue at 6am for a Katy Perry concert and there's a lot of people with me at the same hour but get first row:mcorangu:..obviously was in Latin America we are weird xD .

I will start to queue at 9am in Scarborough I will take the first train to there at 5am 

4 minutes ago, Poe Dameron said:

They are more expensive because they guarantee you a sit. For standing, you will have to be 8 hours earlier and run for your life once they open the gate to have a good view - I was doing that when I was younger.. Now I am too tired for that kind of mess.. so seating places are fine for me :queenflopga:

Yeah I know... I'd rather sit too.. but even if I'm in the last row in the standing section I may be closer to the stage than the seats that were on offer lol

Archived