NEW OUTFIT - The Official Britney Spears Piece Of Me Thread – Paris, France (Night 1)

ItsGodneyB**ch

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

She was talking about if people tell you not to do something we actually should do it. She was really being positive and being "I don't give a ***"!

She aksed both right and left sides to scream like twice to choose a winner. She didn't do that like at all in Belgium.

Her dancing was also waaaay better.

It was REALLY good! Too bad u couldn't make it sweety!!! next time!

This is the photo my friend posted on his fb :airpls: He choose a bad picture on purpose though

40307361_10216697632133789_5605629209788

Oh God that doesn't suit her at all without the belt.

At this point I doubt her team hasn't told her if something looks bad. She just probably tells them she knows better :pieceofwhat:

Britney's to buy list:

1 pound of black eye shadow

20 new black eyeliners

50 new mascaras

6 or 7 new leotards

Flowers

A new pair of knee high socks

As many belts as she can find

New hair ties and some hair clips

46 minutes ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

She was talking about if people tell you not to do something we actually should do it. She was really being positive and being "I don't give a ***"!

She aksed both right and left sides to scream like twice to choose a winner. She didn't do that like at all in Belgium.

Her dancing was also waaaay better.

It was REALLY good! Too bad u couldn't make it sweety!!! next time!

But I was in belgium too and she did ask the crowd to scream and she kept saying something I couldn't understand cause the sound was **** from my seat :wyd:

Archived