NEW OUTFIT - The Official Britney Spears Piece Of Me Thread – Paris, France (Night 1)

ItsGodneyB**ch

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, pdrumm758 said:

Wow guys she was so stiff in Toxic tonight, no hair bashing the floor or air flip! Looked so bad! ?

:tifflmao:

Can't wait for the Brittards excuses:

- She's been slaying for at least a week now so she's probably worn out poor thing

- The travelling has affected her

- She's traumatised by Marta

- She has a cold/the flu/other infection/whiplash

- The floor was too slippery

- Her extensions weren't ready

:demi:

21 minutes ago, pdrumm758 said:

Wow guys she was so stiff in Toxic tonight, no hair bashing the floor or air flip! Looked so bad! ?

Did U notice how stiff and robotic was Adrien G during Freakshow? It scared me at first cuz I didn't recognize him and thought it's stroke victims. Modern dance flew over my head :likethat:

Waiting for toxic :shake:

Just now, falka said:

Did U notice how stiff and robotic was Adrien G during Freakshow? It scared me at first cuz I didn't recognize him and thought it's stroke victims. Modern dance flew over my head :likethat:

Waiting for toxic :shake:

Toxic was fine... same as usual. I didn’t see full video :)

6 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

What did she say? :receipts2:

She was talking about if people tell you not to do something we actually should do it. She was really being positive and being "I don't give a ***"!

She aksed both right and left sides to scream like twice to choose a winner. She didn't do that like at all in Belgium.

Her dancing was also waaaay better.

2 minutes ago, Roger said:

I am sad that I missed the show, my friends were there attended her 2 last tours in Paris but had to work this time around

Was low key hoping that it would be a bad date but looks like it was not :airpls:

It was REALLY good! Too bad u couldn't make it sweety!!! next time!

Archived