Britney's albums on Spotify (UK)

Isla

Oops Bonus Tracks are actually on Spotify but they're unavailable for I don't know what reasons. Same with many of her songs.

Outta This World

Amnesia

Rock Boy

Scary

Mood Ring (Available in Japan only)

And Britney and Femme Fatale are not available to non-premium users. It's probably why they're lower in streams compare with her other albums. :jlostare:

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, onyxmystic said:

Oops Bonus Tracks are actually on Spotify but they're unavailable for I don't know what reasons. Same with many of her songs.

Outta This World

Amnesia

Rock Boy

Scary

Mood Ring (Available in Japan only)

And Britney and Femme Fatale are not available to non-premium users. It's probably why they're lower in streams compare with her other albums. :jlostare:

I use the free version of Spotify and have streamed Britney and FF just fine... I was literally listening to Anticipating last night? 

And I can see the bonus tracks. They're grayed out even though some of them were on the UK editions... ahhh it's so stupid.

3 hours ago, Isla. said:

I use the free version of Spotify and have streamed Britney and FF just fine... I was literally listening to Anticipating last night? 

And I can see the bonus tracks. They're grayed out even though some of them were on the UK editions... ahhh it's so stupid.

That's weird. I only see 7 albums if I created a new account.

We should request all the songs, put pression in RCA and streaming services and get all the songs. I hate they couldn't put all the tracks avaliable. They lose money instead.

This page is for Spotify: 
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScMGwTBnCz8nOPkM5g9IwwbpKolEWOXkhpAUSl8JjlkKcBGKw/viewform
This one is for TIDAL: https://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/1888513/TIDAL-Music-Request

Apple Music does not have one page for that. But i read that they recommend contact with the publisher (RCA/Sony Music) and ask for.

We should try

Archived