Britney's albums on Spotify (UK)

Isla

I live in the UK and noticed on Spotify that both Oops and In the Zone are missing the bonus tracks (Girl in the Mirror/You Got It All/Heart/The Answer/Don't Hang Up) and Circus is also missing Amnesia, even though all of these tracks were released on the UK editions of the albums - does anyone know why this is? In the Zone is the same on iTunes (UK) too even though you used to be able to buy the album with The Answer/Don't Hang Up on it years ago (I downloaded it on iTunes years ago and it has both of those tracks on it). All of her other albums have all of the bonus tracks released in the UK available on them.

Also on a side note, Baby One More Time uses the US edition album cover rather than the international album cover and that's really annoying... 

EDIT: I just found the Chaotic EP on Spotify!!! Which is great because I don't think it's actually available on iTunes. BUT IT'S MISSING OVER TO YOU NOW. Also a UK bonus track....

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, MissMiniBritney said:

I thought the bonus tracks for In The Zone exist, but separately.If you scroll down her singles there should be a playlist/album of the 2 bonus songs.:thinkney:

I don't think so. I found the Everytime single but there's no Don't Hang Up on it even though it was a b-side to it. Just remixes.

I found Heart on The Singles Collection but it should still be with OIDIA as it was on the UK edition. 

32 minutes ago, koballo said:

Chaotic EP is available on Apple Music, ITZ bonus tracks also.

I don't think they care about putting various editions of her albums in streaming services depending on countries, they just put normal versions (deluxe) everywhere.

I didn't know that, is the Chaotic EP on iTunes now or something? Last time I checked it wasn't.

Maybe but that's never really been the case with iTunes as they always have country specific editions. 

9 minutes ago, Isla. said:

I didn't know that, is the Chaotic EP on iTunes now or something? Last time I checked it wasn't.

Maybe but that's never really been the case with iTunes as they always have country specific editions. 

As I remember (having Apple Music account since last Novemeber) it was on. Maybe there's not included on ITunes but it's just the same thing so it should be.

17 minutes ago, koballo said:

As I remember (having Apple Music account since last Novemeber) it was on. Maybe there's not included on ITunes but it's just the same thing so it should be.

I'll have to have a look, will be a bit upset if Over To You Now isn't there though.

30 minutes ago, mrjt1986 said:

Spotify link

the In The Zone bonus tracks are on a separate eps in her singles section

Omg thank you!! I couldn't find this anywhere on her Spotify page though (or maybe I wasn't looking hard enough).

But they need to make the European DVD disc available digitally because Girls and Boys is on it. 

4 minutes ago, koballo said:

Spotify even once released Onyx Hotel Tour Audio from Miami but unfortunately some days later it was removed.

Do you mean the Life is a Beach CD? That got removed from iTunes too as it was an unauthorized release. 

7 minutes ago, Isla. said:

Well it's a bit stupid, cause some countries have different releases. I wonder if Japanese Spotify has Japan only bonus tracks like Mood Ring...

This page shows Mood Ring is on Japanese Apple Music. https://itunes.apple.com/jp/album/glory-japan-deluxe-version/1176859561?l=en 

Even last year Glory edition is available https://itunes.apple.com/jp/album/glory-japan-tour-edition/1235349807

Archived