Britney Viral Reddit Post Today...Positive Comments!?

intophonography

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw this late last night, and was reading through tons of comments. 

Seriously, the comments are nicer than what you would read here on her own fan forum :pensiveney: I am glad the GP seems to be on her side now, even if it's not when she needed them most :/ Also, I feel like this is more promo for her than the last 4 years combined lol

I think it's great how they respect her nowadays but kind of disgusting too. A decade earlier all they did was make fun of her for first being a pop star and afterwards for her breakdown. Their reasoning being that the world is too ****** up nowadays and Britney makes them think of better times. I mean, when wasn't the world a shitty place lmao? :boredney: And why is the past suddenly so great, just bc it is compared to nowadays? (in their eyes.) I don't blame Britney for her anxiety at all; the GP are disgusting sharks where you will never know if they are in the mood to completely ruin you or praise you.

LMFAO this makes me laugh so much! 

[–]sceincefaire 309 points 1 day ago 

I have this weird thing where I only listen to Britney Spears when I am coding. It somehow magically increases my programming capabilities!

[–]bigmac3d 320 points 1 day ago 

when your code can’t compile because of a missing semicolon do you go “oops I did it again”?

[–]scotty_beams 242 points 1 day ago 

Oops I did it again
You recompiled the lines, got lost in the code,
oh baby, baby
Oops, you think I'm your support
Some kind of syntax high court
I'm just a semicolon

Andoo 833 points 1 day ago 

Yeah, I don't even know if girls realize what a *** icon she was for boys 11-15 when she made it big. She literally was source material for 98 percent of boys.

[–]26326312 321 points 1 day ago* 

I'll never forget the look of confusion on my parents faces after they saw that I had recorded the music video for toxic, followed by the instant look of realisation why after my dad watched it.

[–]Gimpinald 254 points 1 day ago 

I was a 13 year old lesbian in denial when that video came out. I also recorded it.

Archived