Make Me played on love island

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Bxnes said:

Its already gained a few thousand since the end of the show. 

For this video thats insae

Very true. BTW I saw the video of where Paul tells that girl but it’s from a promo video. Do you know if it was actually just at the end showing what’s going to happen tomorrow or whenever they are airing it next? If that’s the case maybe more tweets and views tomorrow 

1 minute ago, timito said:

Very true. BTW I saw the video of where Paul tells that girl but it’s from a promo video. Do you know if it was actually just at the end showing what’s going to happen tomorrow or whenever they are airing it next? If that’s the case maybe more tweets and views tomorrow 

It aired tonight, thats why everyone is talking about it

2 minutes ago, timito said:

They even played Make Me for about a minute

Britney Spears - Make Me... ft. G-Eazy | 

Most recent data:

DateViews

2018/07/10 8,488

2018/07/11 8,765

2018/07/12 9,699

2018/07/13 10,183

2018/07/14 9,965

2018/07/15 9,649

2018/07/16 12,729

2018/07/17 11,586

Seeing as these were the previous views and already we have nearly 20,000 in an hour its doing very well today

Archived