Make Me played on love island

Ok so I was in the bathroom just now doing a face mask and I could hear make me being played on the tv in my moms room, so you know sistrens as soon as I heard the beginning I went straight in there to check it out. Turns out the new episode of this really popular UK tv  show called Love Island was airing and they used the song for two people kissing. I don’t know why I even posted this I was just bored as hell so yea:tehe:.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Isla. said:

That's because one of the guys in the villa (Paul) was in the video! He's the one who kissed Britney, I was just watching the video again on youtube and nearly all of the top comments are Love Island related :orangu: 

I feel so happy when positivity is rained on Britney.

Everyone is hating on Laura for coming for Brit

6 minutes ago, Bxnes said:

I feel so happy when positivity is rained on Britney.

Everyone is hating on Laura for coming for Brit

I don't think she meant it like that although it annoyed me how she said she was 'pushing for 40' :orangu: Paul at least got her age right DDDD

1 minute ago, Isla. said:

I don't think she meant it like that although it annoyed me how she said she was 'pushing for 40' :orangu: Paul at least got her age right DDDD

Paul obvs likes Britney, but I have always disliked Laura. 

And how can she come for Britney's age when she looks more than 40!

4 minutes ago, Bxnes said:

Paul obvs likes Britney, but I have always disliked Laura. 

And how can she come for Britney's age when she looks more than 40!

DDD everyone says that about Laura :gloria: why don't you like her? I feel sorry for her because she's had her heart broken twice in the villa.

Just now, Isla. said:

DDD everyone says that about Laura :gloria: why don't you like her? I feel sorry for her because she's had her heart broken twice in the villa.

Always finds something to be moody or jealous about. She acts like shes Queen B as well

Archived