Simon Ellis will supposedly publish all off his Britney mixes

:surprisedney:
Not gonna lie, this tweet just gave me a cliffy. Hope he delivers on this as I proper love so many of his tour remixes.

Most looking forward to:

TCSBS: Circus, Get Naked, BOMT, Womanizer

FFT: If U Seek Amy, IAS4U, Womanizer

POM: Womanizer (ye, again), BOMT/OIDIA, Break The Ice, IAS4U, Lucky, Toxic, S/(YDM)C, TOMH

Praying to all my gods that this happens!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

as far as I recall, Simon did NOT make those POM mixes. Delcore Music did however and has been the musical director from POM since the start???? Anyway, he sais this like 5 years ago and then he started charging like 5K per remix..........

Yeah marc delcore is the musical director. He is talking about mixes he did for Vegas that were never used. I have his work ***** and circus mixes. I can see why they weren't used.

4 hours ago, DannyPH said:

Yeah marc delcore is the musical director. He is talking about mixes he did for Vegas that were never used. I have his work ***** and circus mixes. I can see why they weren't used.

I have them too but that Circus remix is not from Vegas but was the reprise from the Circus Tour. After a few legs, a reprise after Womanizer was added and that was this remix. At first they used a Womanizer instrumental outro but they changed it into Circus/Reprise/The Bow.

The WB remix is HORRIBLE tbh.

18 hours ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

I have them too but that Circus remix is not from Vegas but was the reprise from the Circus Tour. After a few legs, a reprise after Womanizer was added and that was this remix. At first they used a Womanizer instrumental outro but they changed it into Circus/Reprise/The Bow.

The WB remix is HORRIBLE tbh.

It's actually a song called DIY. It's another artists song he sampled. 

Archived