On 2/11/2018 at 6:26 AM, SlayOut said:

You better share your iconic pic!! :hibebe:

Will do of course! :)

On 2/11/2018 at 6:30 AM, Chaoscontrol said:

Yay!! Congrats! Very happy for you! :yasqueen:

Thank you :bigkiss:

On 2/11/2018 at 1:07 PM, If U Seek Me said:

Well... maybe you should look into that. 2qk6mgi.gif

The last thing you want is to miss your Britney concert because of a failed transport connection. 712owo.jpg

All settled bb! :) I did that right after I got the tickets ;) fairly simple connection tbh! 

On 2/11/2018 at 3:24 PM, David Rose said:

wtf lol why are your M&g prices sooooo much cheaper than in the US :anxiety:

You know... I've wondered about that myself ... I think it really just has to do with the fact that management knows that Europeans just don't shell out that kind of money for a M&G. Of course this is subjective and depends on the individual, but overall I feel like adults here don't have the same fascination for celebrities that Americans do. None of my friends here would shell out $1,000 to meet their favorite celebrity, let alone $2,500 ... in the US, I know plenty who went to meet Brit, JLo, Demi, Katy etc. so I guess it's a cultural thing and management is aware of it. 

On 2/11/2018 at 6:48 PM, Mr_Steven_Spears said:

I really want a m&g but I can’t even afford an actual ticket till pay day :yasqueen:

Im really getting myself down about it all lol because I just want to see her:yasqueen:

Awe... I feel for you bb! Maybe the M&G isn't in the cards this time, but I'm sure regular tickets will still be available when pay day comes along! For your M&G, I guess there's always the next Vegas residency ;) 

On 2/11/2018 at 7:18 PM, JustLoveBritney said:

I'm seeing Britney in Manchester on August 18th but the M&G has sold out... Still grateful ofc! But I really want to meet the queen. Anyways... congrats to you, and others who are getting the chance to meet her! Share your experiences in depth, your iconic photos & I can't wait to read what you have to say about the experience overall. :sendinglove:

Thank you! :bigkiss: Yeah, I'll definitely report in detail, especially because the whole backstage tour should be different from Vegas, given that it's a different location and all. 

On 2/11/2018 at 7:39 PM, Catalin said:

http://www.itv.com/news/granada/update/2018-02-09/britney-spears-to-rock-blackpool-this-summer/

The general manager for Blackpool Tower said "Britney Spears is gonna be on stage entertaining 20 thousand people"

I looked into it and I'm actually really excited. The stage is literally right by the beach. You have the stage, behind you can see the beach, the ocean and a pier. Not to mention that there's an entire festival going on with rides etc. I'm really looking forward to checking it out! :) And yeah, 20,000 sounds crazy amazing haaha.

On 2/11/2018 at 8:24 PM, NotAPassenger said:

I’m screaming at the thought of someone flying to the UK to go to Blackpool of all places. Queen of tourism. 

To be honest, I've learned from my mistakes. Last round, I tried to get a M&G for London, and they were sold out in seconds. This time around, I was like I'm gonna choose the place that's the least well known coz I'll have the highest chance of scoring a M&G that way. Secondly, it was the only UK date from the second round that was on the weekend, which was the only option for me. Also, I looked into the festival and it actually looks REALLY fun. Not to mention, the stage by the beach with the ocean and the pier in the back is something I really look forward to! :) It wasn't an obvious choice, but for now, I'm happy I chose it - because chances are I wouldn't just go on a random trip to Blackpool otherwise... 

21 hours ago, MaPlayz said:

To be honest, I've learned from my mistakes. Last round, I tried to get a M&G for London, and they were sold out in seconds. This time around, I was like I'm gonna choose the place that's the least well known coz I'll have the highest chance of scoring a M&G that way. Secondly, it was the only UK date from the second round that was on the weekend, which was the only option for me. Also, I looked into the festival and it actually looks REALLY fun. Not to mention, the stage by the beach with the ocean and the pier in the back is something I really look forward to! :) It wasn't an obvious choice, but for now, I'm happy I chose it - because chances are I wouldn't just go on a random trip to Blackpool otherwise... 

Scarborough is definitely least well known lol.

3 hours ago, JustLoveBritney said:

Scarborough is definitely least well known lol.

Yes, but  Scarborough was one of the original dates. And as I said, the first time around, I focused on London which is clearly the most popular which is why I couldn't get tickets even tho I logged on at 10 sharp. By the time I got to Scarborough, M&Gs were sold out for that one as well. Therefore, when it came to the second round of dates, I had never even heard of Blackpool hence why I chose that one rather than the others such as Paris etc. 

2 hours ago, DownAndUp said:

I’ve got Golden Circle for Blackpool,

and im also going to Manchester 

I did everything I could to get meet and greets for both but just didn’t happen 

Awe that sucks I'm sorry! But yeah, I know. ... it really was a crapshoot... there are plenty of people on here who tried for M&Gs and I feel like it was just down to luck at the end of the day coz everyone tried to get those M&Gs right away. 

3 hours ago, thelondonluxe said:

I got Meet and Greet for Blackpool too. I also bought the standard Golden Circle Tickets.

Does anybody know what the capacity is in the Golden Circle? I didn't bother getting VIP Golden Circle tickets because I don't know what time the meet and greet will finish.

Haha nice.... see you in line ;) This is gonna be my first time meeting fellow Exhalers haha. I have no idea regarding the capacity of the golden circle, sorry. 

Archived