brinty.spreas

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, notacamwhore said:

where do you get tickets from

On the Brighton's Pride website https://www.brighton-pride.org/pride-festival/ 

See below:

First Release Super Early Bird (£12.50), Early Bird SOLD OUT (£17.50) SOLD OUTand Standard (£21.00) SOLD OUT  £25.00 SOLD OUT ticket prices have been frozen  for the 5th year running. 

Second release £27.50/£30.00 (available from 1st February )

Final release  £35.00 /£37.50*

On 1/27/2018 at 10:53 AM, Ringleader34 said:

$228 each for 2 tickets - not the best seats but when she's playing somewhere as small/limited as the Borgata in Atlantic City, you take what you can get.  I'm also not about to pay hundreds/thousands either so there's really limited "regular" tickets to begin with that aren't tied to packages.  It took me over 40 minutes of refreshing and being told it was sold out before my seats popped up. I'm just glad to be in without having to pay a ticket broker.  I paid that for Vegas and was in the front - that was during the first year of POM though - the tickets had gone up in price during her last two years in Vegas.

Omg how did you find tickets at that’s price. I saw all the Atlantic City tickets were like $400 for the cheapest. 

9 hours ago, itsjosiebitch said:

Omg how did you find tickets at that’s price. I saw all the Atlantic City tickets were like $400 for the cheapest. 

There were 3 regular price levels available - 349, 249 and 199 - I was searching both shows and actually had a pair for 249 each come up but they were 4th row and so far to the side I would have been staring at a wall and the back of the stage would have been obstructed so I put them back and took a chance - after searching for another 10 minutes or so the 199's came up and I took them immediately and after I did I saw the show had sold out.  Not the closets seats but I'm happy to be in because the venue is very small and most of the tickets are wrapped up in packages to begin with.  Looks like I'll get a full view and I've been there so I know it's a small place.  There's no way I'd be paying resale if I wasn't lucky on Friday morning.

Archived