How much did you pay for your tickets?

brinty.spreas

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

$228 each for 2 tickets - not the best seats but when she's playing somewhere as small/limited as the Borgata in Atlantic City, you take what you can get.  I'm also not about to pay hundreds/thousands either so there's really limited "regular" tickets to begin with that aren't tied to packages.  It took me over 40 minutes of refreshing and being told it was sold out before my seats popped up. I'm just glad to be in without having to pay a ticket broker.  I paid that for Vegas and was in the front - that was during the first year of POM though - the tickets had gone up in price during her last two years in Vegas.

I’m in the back of orchestra 1 all the way to the side at NYC Monday show ..... kind of want to get tickets that will get me a better view but I already spent over $600 on two of these. I want a m&g so bad but I just can’t do it for $2500. My credit card bills have me set back enough especially now tacking on $600. I’m going to be doing overtime all throughout the summer. I hope this won’t be our last chance to meet Britney guys :kyliecry:

3 hours ago, JeagleP said:

93 euros for "golden circle" but Im gonna spend around 400 euros because Im from Portugal :anxiety:

1st time seeing her live and I dont know when she will return so no risk taking 

Also pretty excited :jamout:

Vais  a Londres??

2 hours ago, ifuseekamy_ said:

I’m in the back of orchestra 1 all the way to the side at NYC Monday show ..... kind of want to get tickets that will get me a better view but I already spent over $600 on two of these. I want a m&g so bad but I just can’t do it for $2500. My credit card bills have me set back enough especially now tacking on $600. I’m going to be doing overtime all throughout the summer. I hope this won’t be our last chance to meet Britney guys :kyliecry:

I have the same problem. I'm going to the first London show but I've seen so many people here buy floor/level 1 seats when it was just too expensive for me, maybe it's not as easy for me because I'm unemployed atm because I'm a student. But I graduate in July so hopefully I can get a job afterwards, even if it means getting a job unrelated to my degree for the time being. So I had to buy a level 4 seat which were the cheapest, I hope I can find some people in this forum who brought seats near me because I'm going alone, and I'd love to meet some of you guys. 

27 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

26e5400b5daa437943ff5ee43d54c300o.png

Next to the stage but high row.... not bad seats but I really wish more. Probably I will purchase on resale later for other date. At least I have this secure 

I've sat in those before and honestly, it wasn't bad. 

3 hours ago, Jv31 said:

£95 for two tickets each in London 24th!

Section 418 Row E!!! I thought it would be crap seats but I think it will be a great view for the whole stage!

Initially was in 420 then 421 but there was error on the TicketMaster app thankfully as I checked and 418 is so much better!

My first ever concert and to see Britney!!!!!! :groovin:

I'm in block 412 so you're not far from me :) 

Archived