Did anyone get NYC tix today?

urawomanizerrr

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got 2 tickets today orchestra 3, row q

but I don’t know how to cope. I literally spent 600 something dollars. I could’ve seen the show 3 times from general admission in Vegas  for that price.

im scared that better seats will pop up tomorrow. 

What’s the likelihood of selling these seats (not for profit) if that happens? Would anyone buy them off of me?

7 minutes ago, naturalplayboy said:

but I don’t know how to cope. I literally spent 600 something dollars. I could’ve seen the show 3 times from general admission in Vegas  for that price.

What’s the likelihood of selling these seats (not for profit) if that happens? Would anyone buy them off of me?

Look tomorrow and see if better seats are available. If you see something you like, then get it. And you shouldn't have a problem trying to resell the old tickets if you post at face value - because everyone else are scalper jerks and jacking up the prices. So naturally anyone looking for tix will jump on your pricing - especially if you just want your money back. 

10 minutes ago, naturalplayboy said:

I would. I lucked out on Presale and General for the Connecticut show. Now need to travel to NYC to see my queen :imok:

12 minutes ago, naturalplayboy said:

literally me i was <250mi from Vegas for 4 years and now i'm flying 2,000+mi to NYC and paying double the price for tickets to show i've already seen..... and i'm SLAIN! :groovin:

if you have enough to buy an extra set of tickets I would go for it. There's such high demand for these tickets you'll definitely be able to sell your extra pair. 

5 minutes ago, Tetris said:

Look tomorrow and see if better seats are available. If you see something you like, then get it. And you shouldn't have a problem trying to resell the old tickets if you post at face value - because everyone else are scalper jerks and jacking up the prices. So naturally anyone looking for tix will jump on your pricing - especially if you just want your money back. 

Yeah I honestly I’d just want my money back. I mean the seats aren’t that bad but I don’t know how I feel about paying this much and britney was literally right in front of me for less.

5 minutes ago, DMVofficial said:

literally me i was <250mi from Vegas for 4 years and now i'm flying 2,000+mi to NYC and paying double the price for tickets to show i've already seen..... and i'm SLAIN! :groovin:

if you have enough to buy an extra set of tickets I would go for it. There's such high demand for these tickets you'll definitely be able to sell your extra pair. 

Girlll whyd you wait? But I mean an nyc trip is always fun. I looked at it like that when I went to Vegas. It’s a vacation not just one night concert.

5 minutes ago, naturalplayboy said:

Girlll whyd you wait? But I mean an nyc trip is always fun. I looked at it like that when I went to Vegas. It’s a vacation not just one night concert.

Well I already saw the show in Vegas so I had no reason to go back again really

But have a friend out in NYC that I was planning on seeing this summer so once I heard rumors about a tour I waited to plan my trip around britney

10 minutes ago, urawomanizerrr said:

I got one ticket! Orchestra 2 row CC finally. It seems good? Was $239. Haven’t told my friend or sister yet though .. if better comes tomorrow do you think I can sell that as one seat?

Your seat is great!!

3 minutes ago, Mc54 said:

I'm in ORCH 4 row xx (center stage), Monday night.

Did you snag this today or yesterday, and can I ask how much? Are you by yourself, or did you manage to get a pair?

Yesterday my friend and I got ORCH 6 Row H for the 23rd at $189, and today ORCH 6 Row C for the 24th at $264. 

1 minute ago, Tetris said:

Did you snag this today or yesterday, and can I ask how much? Are you by yourself, or did you manage to get a pair?

Yesterday my friend and I got ORCH 6 Row H for the 23rd at $189, and today ORCH 6 Row C for the 24th at $264. 

I got it today at like 1:15pm! $239 ticket, so it came to $277. I'm solo. Couldn't get a pair of tickets today to save my life.

I grabbed a seat in ORCH 2, by itself, row H, a half hour before the XX seat.
I got a solo seat in ORCH 2, Row Q yesterday during the fan sale for $189 (made it $224.55) that I don't want now :( 

Me and 2 friends have 3 tickets in ORCH 6, Row P for Tuesday night. It's a mess of tickets. 

14 minutes ago, urawomanizerrr said:

I got one ticket! Orchestra 2 row CC finally. It seems good? Was $239. Haven’t told my friend or sister yet though .. if better comes tomorrow do you think I can sell that as one seat?

Was your original intention to get 3 tickets so y'all can sit together? I doubt you'll find anything good in sets of 3 now, or ever would have tbh.

If you're just trying to get a better ticket tomorrow for yourself, it's worth trying. You already have a decent backup ticket - which I'd imagine would resale just fine (especially at face value - since everyone is jacking up the prices). Or if you do get a better single ticket tomorrow, can't your friend or sister take the old ticket from you, and then at least 2 of you can see the show. 

Archived