Did anyone get NYC tix today?

urawomanizerrr

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, SKW1985 said:

I got tickets ...row HH in section 6 on 602 and 602..:there was a random aisle Pre-Sale and I picked it...both tickets came to 606.00 ...I’m honestly shocked...my fan club code was garbage still ...but I’m 6th row and I’m happy! 

I don’t know how mine didn’t work I’m so sad I’ve been trying so hard since yesterday for tickets 

Yes, I was able to get two tickets for the 24th - same section as yesterday for the 23rd, but closer: ORCH 6, Row C, 601 & 602. 

Ticketmaster has been smoother sailing for me today, thank god. Although multiple times I had much better tickets selected, and Ticketmaster gave them to someone else while loading the cart. 

FYI I'm thinking a benefit of the Tour Club is that tickets were less expensive. What cost $189 yesterday is $264 today. Anything close to the front is part of a VIP package only, and those are crazy expensive - "hot seats" alone were $650!

NYC IS NOT SOLD OUT AT THE MOMENT, so I don't know why everyone keeps saying it is. I'm looking at plenty of tickets for both days. 

10 minutes ago, Seanzy said:

I accidentally purchased a disability seat so currently trying to get that solved... :byebitch:

I almost did this several times but it was super confusing how these kept popping up. Is there a NY m&g? Did anyone get this?????? I bought two tickets in orch 1 row L so I’m going to be all the way to the side but happy I’ve secured tickets for me and my goddaughter. Spent like $650 and now dreading all the overtime I will have to pick up to catch up :kyliecry: BUT IM GOING TO SEE BRINNY *****

YEah it didn’t work. I had orchestra 7 EE in my cart on mobile and went to buy then it crashed error also :( it was rly good seats. Also my app glitched and showed a bunch of blue seats so I’m hoping those are for tomorrow ?? They were blue and random scattered all over  and I could click but couldn’t buy ..

58 minutes ago, ifuseekamy_ said:

I almost did this several times but it was super confusing how these kept popping up. Is there a NY m&g? Did anyone get this?????? I bought two tickets in orch 1 row L so I’m going to be all the way to the side but happy I’ve secured tickets for me and my goddaughter. Spent like $650 and now dreading all the overtime I will have to pick up to catch up :kyliecry: BUT IM GOING TO SEE BRINNY *****

I wasn't aware that when you refreshed, it rechecked all disabled options. I got a refund though so we're good. It was the universe telling me I should only go one night.

I did!!!! :brit: I didn't use a code or anything, I just clicked a ticket link through Live Nation's website for their presale. 

I got 2nd Mez 4, Row E!!!! Less than $500 for 2 tickets!!!!! They were listed as "OBSTRUCTED VIEW" so I went online to check and it's a complete stage view behind the sound board

tumblr_p36gf1ylAh1rtxg87o1_1280.png

The review for the seats even said "the view is perfect" i'm gunna effin DIEEEEEEE genuinely me jumping off the 2nd mez during toxic :meltdown: 

3 minutes ago, DMVofficial said:

I did!!!! :brit: I didn't use a code or anything, I just clicked a ticket link through Live Nation's website for their presale. 

I got 2nd Mez, Row E!!!! Less than $500 for 2 tickets!!!!! They were listed as "OBSTRUCTED VIEW" so I went online to check and it's a complete stage view behind the sound board

tumblr_p36gf1ylAh1rtxg87o1_1280.png

The review for the seats even said "the view is perfect" i'm gunna effin DIEEEEEEE genuinely me jumping off the 2nd mez during toxic :meltdown: 

I'm 2nd mess too! But over in 7 lol. Oof. I hope my seats are ok. I kinda wish I'd waited for today.

1 hour ago, Tetris said:

Yes, I was able to get two tickets for the 24th - same section as yesterday for the 23rd, but closer: ORCH 6, Row C, 601 & 602. 

Ticketmaster has been smoother sailing for me today, thank god. Although multiple times I had much better tickets selected, and Ticketmaster gave them to someone else while loading the cart. 

FYI I'm thinking a benefit of the Tour Club is that tickets were less expensive. What cost $189 yesterday is $264 today. Anything close to the front is part of a VIP package only, and those are crazy expensive - "hot seats" alone were $650!

NYC IS NOT SOLD OUT AT THE MOMENT, so I don't know why everyone keeps saying it is. I'm looking at plenty of tickets for both days. 

i noticed that tickets were cheaper yesterday than they are today, too!

Archived