How long has Britney played the piano?

KatLove

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Luxuriou$ said:

Justin showed her how to play and she learned in two days... Larry said that in some documentary :mattafact:

you dont "learn" to play the piano in 2 days. She said herself that she doesnt even know the keys and isnt that good.

She probably practiced and got into it in those 2 days. She plays by ear. Im stil pressed that the lovely melody she made up that one time when she had the short brown hair, never made it onto a record. It was really pretty. She seems to be really good with melodies.

9 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

you dont "learn" to play the piano in 2 days. She said herself that she doesnt even know the keys and isnt that good.

She probably practiced and got into it in those 2 days. She plays by ear. Im stil pressed that the lovely melody she made up that one time when she had the short brown hair, never made it onto a record. It was really pretty. She seems to be really good with melodies.

ok. you can go and talk to larry about that. im just repeating his words:NYcackle:

1 hour ago, The Greatest Show said:

ME TOOOO! I'm in love with that melody. It's so beautiful and peaceful, but that stupid interviewer was talking all the freaking time -.-

• 3 years later...

Archived