Britney's satin dress cost only $25

sutramaya

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Pinky98 said:

Rich people stay rich because they live within their means. I mean, britneys Maserati is like 6 years old now and she buys normal clothes and stuff. She probably goes to normal hair and nail salons too. She’s wise.

I was just gonna say this! I'm reading 'The Millionaire Next Door' right now and it's true, most people with money have money because they are more on the frugal side (not all, but most). I'm tryna take lessons because I'm awful with money:gimmemoar:

3 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

Rich people stay rich because they live within their means. I mean, britneys Maserati is like 6 years old now and she buys normal clothes and stuff. She probably goes to normal hair and nail salons too. She’s wise.

She is not just wise, but she was growing up in a family that promoting modesty and balance. You can tell what person she really is according to the interviews eg: she might be a teacher if she wasn't a singer. That's why I really love her...

13 minutes ago, mr-photogenic said:

She is not just wise, but she was growing up in a family that promoting modesty and balance. You can tell what person she really is according to the interviews eg: she might be a teacher if she wasn't a singer. That's why I really love her...

This word is thrown around too much... But she really is the most humble celeb :kyliecry:

Archived