Britney's satin dress cost only $25

sutramaya

2 minutes ago, MC The Songbird Supreme said:

Rich people who aren't famous yeah but rich celebrities have clothes sent to them by all designers. Most of the clothes they get are just for rental. Like Beyonce and Lady Gaga promote the clothes they were sent on their social media and both the company brand and the artist make money out of it. Rihanna does it too. It's good marketing and very lucrative for artists on social media. I'm sure designers have sent Britney some stuff but she just doesn't like to promote clothes on her social media.

As I said, she’s wise and doesn’t wank her money away. Your point has nothing to do with what I said :calculating:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A nice dress is a nice dress... Certain pieces in designer are better and normally have a better fit but nowadays some high street pieces can be just as good if not better. 

She still splashes the cash tho... She spent more on dog grooming than my annual salary last year :kyliecry:

Not to mention her expensive bags she sometimes showcases.

38 minutes ago, Oliver T said:

Lol. They stay rich cuz the economic system is helping them to do so.

No on ******* needs more than 5000€ a month to live, and even that is huge.

Love her and all, but the fact that she's that filthy rich is just nauseating. 

She’s rich because she lives within her means. She could very easily spend $100,000 a day. I know I could. But she doesn’t because she wants to keep her money. Not that it’s actually any of our business anyway

4 minutes ago, Mayenaise said:

A nice dress is a nice dress... Certain pieces in designer are better and normally have a better fit but nowadays some high street pieces can be just as good if not better. 

She still splashes the cash tho... She spent more on dog grooming than my annual salary last year :kyliecry:

Not to mention her expensive bags she sometimes showcases.

You’ll probably find that ‘dog grooming’ in her conservative documents probably also includes dog sitting while she’s at Vegas, dog walkers, etc 

2 hours ago, Oliver T said:

That's offensive :

1. What's wrong with looking like a prostitute?

2. What is a prostitute supposed to look like? Stop with your clichés.

She just looks the way she looks, you're the one deciding to make connexions with what you think you know.

1. It makes you look trashy which isn't a good look, especially when you're a 30-something year old mom that's in the media. 

2. Cheap and revealing 

• Content Curators
2 hours ago, Oliver T said:

Lol. They stay rich cuz the economic system is helping them to do so.

No on ******* needs more than 5000€ a month to live, and even that is huge.

Love her and all, but the fact that she's that filthy rich is just nauseating. 

I know for a fact even if I have £10,000 a month, I have the ability to splash it all in a day. Money is never enough. Humans have unlimited wants with scarce resources.

• Content Curators
Just now, Oliver T said:

lol.

That's sad.

Pretty sad lol A lot of people are greedy like me.

That's why I am proud of Britney recognizing what she lives in life and being content with it. Some people are rich, but they aren't happy because they want more than they have.

Archived