Britney: Piece Of Me Ending Party and A Happy New Year 2018 (Official Thread)

summer2summer

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, UKasz.b said:

She should say it LIVE on stage, not on Twitter.

First of all the actual show for tonight in Vegas hasn't even ended. I'm sure she'll say something there. Perhaps that message was for those who were not watching live but will get that message no matter what they were doing tonight. Don't be so petty.

1 hour ago, fabr_argent said:

it was amazing! they ****** up some angles , like the final break with that cute leg movement and the spin , but she was amazing!!! 

Agreed. I think with both performances the editing could have been MUCH better, because they kept cutting away or doing camera swoops during her most intense choreo bits instead of focusing on her. Toxic editing was better than WB. 

She looked flawless - the costumes photographed significantly better than in the cellphone shots we got earlier - and the professional camera footage definitely showed how fantastic the set & LED screens are in real life (because I know a lot of people here haven't seen POM and its spectacle doesn't translate on Instagram clips). 

GP reaction: My parents only saw the toxic performance and did not know that I am a Britney fan. 

My dad thought the tree swing was amazing, but he commented how old and different  she  looked, like her face was longer. 

My mom said she got thinner and wondered did she still make any new music. 

My reaction: She was flawless in WB. Overall satisfied

Guest Diamond Horse

I watched a 2 minutes and 20 seconds of Toxic here

I can't help but like it!

It might be personal, but because of her not eyefucking a lot I felt as if this performance was a little lost. Or it might be about how it was edited I don't know...

5 minutes ago, Diamond Horse said:

I watched a 2 minutes and 20 seconds of Toxic here

I can't help but like it!

It might be personal, but because of her not eyefucking a lot I felt as if this performance was a little lost. Or it might be about how it was edited I don't know...

I think she was really on point.

Guest Diamond Horse
1 minute ago, Body ache said:

I think she was really on point.

That's good. Maybe I am wanting something impossible and everything was in good balance.

Archived