Britney: Piece Of Me Ending Party and A Happy New Year 2018 (Official Thread)

summer2summer

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, IconicShow said:

Let's not be dramatic did I drag this performance? I only said why the gum for a televised performance.

The camera kept cutting away from the close ups.

Do we really need to drum up all the members and threads dragging Britney this last few weeks?

:lemmetellu:

She served great makeup, hair and the costume looked nice on TV. The choreo’s always been the same.

I didn’t even notice the gum until I saw it on Twitter.

• Content Curators
2 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

Lol and you think she's going on some new tour with all new songs and a full new show.

The point is why choose WB? It's played out and yes I'd rather see Make Me over WB at this point.

Find me a quote where I actually said that or even implied that. :flawlessbye: 

WB has as many televised performances as Make Me..., and this is a New Year's Eve event, hence Nick Jonas performed his biggest hit 'Jealous'

Just now, BoyToySoldier said:

She served great makeup, hair and the costume looked nice on TV. The choreo’s always been the same.

I didn’t even notice the gum until I saw it on Twitter.

Didn't I say her hair looked great and she looked hot in some of the photos and video footage.

You camp out in this forum probably more than anyone, no shade just saying you see what goes on in here, let's not pretend that these folks in the forum have been praising her.

I think she looked fine, it was the same reductive WB performance, what's to ride home about?

Archived