Britney: Piece Of Me Ending Party and A Happy New Year 2018 (Official Thread)

summer2summer

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m excited for the performance. I’ve been a fan since I was 12 (when she first came out) and I feel lucky that we still get to enjoy her 20 years later! Britney has nothing to prove anymore. She is THE headline act of this show alongside Mariah Carey. No matter what she wears, how she dances, or who did her makeup, we still get to see Britney on stage. I can’t wait to start this New Year off right!  

5 hours ago, WillR said:

it completely depends on the cut of the leotard/bodysuit. A high cut leotard looks AMAZING on Britney, like this one (I don't like the other aspects of that costume, just the fact that it's high cut) 

wrong,high cut is so bad on her body,that's why the kisses outfit is so good on her, its boy short cut the highest cut i ever want to see on britney , that video you post she look like a man baby

2 minutes ago, MykieTheCriminal said:

wrong,high cut is so bad on her body,that's why the kisses outfit is so good on her, its boy short cut the highest cut i ever want to see on britney , that video you post she look like a man baby

Ignore the top of the outfit, the high cut bikini one piece area looks amazing on her, there are lots of great pics and videos of this 

Archived