Britney: Piece Of Me Ending Party and A Happy New Year 2018 (Official Thread)

summer2summer

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, storm said:

If she has good hair, makeup, and attitude, the fruit roll up won't hurt her too much

TV cameras add weight...that fruit roll up disaster adds 10 pounds to her body alone and makes her look like a walking brick (no waist). I don't think that good hair and makeup can save her from the gp's comments about her body which is fit af but they won't be able to see that :imok:

1 minute ago, really really cool guy said:

TV cameras add weight...that fruit roll up disaster adds 10 pounds to her body alone and makes her look like a walking brick (no waist). I don't think that good hair and makeup can save her from the gp's comments about her body which is fit af but they won't be able to see that :imok:

that's true yeah

7 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

well they actually edited it a bit

normal_IMG_0024-768x543.jpg

at least you can kinda see her waist now 

24 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

This is exactly why everyone is so nervous though. The GP decide the fate of her career, we can only do so much.

If it was for us, we don’t care. We’d just sweep it under the rug like all her other bad performances. This actually matters because it will be broadcasted on the biggest TV special for NYE.

The GP gives passes to mediocre ones like Taylor and Rihanna and most of today's acts

I'm sure they will be impressed by Britney who always puts on a show.

Just now, Cappycorn87 said:

The GP gives passes to mediocre ones like Taylor and Rihanna and most of today's acts

I'm sure they will be impressed by Britney who always puts on a show.

most of my friends in the GP say they love how Britney always puts on a great show so I think most people still think she's a great dancer / performer

Archived