Britney: Piece Of Me Ending Party and A Happy New Year 2018 (Official Thread)

summer2summer

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, RODRIGO. said:

It will be the most important performance she will be giving us since BBMA last year or bigger eventually 

44 minutes ago, ITZFFGL said:

Outfit, makeup, hair, Britney’s energy, etc.

They usually step it up for TV

ok! thank you guys! :sendinglove:

but i'm not to optimistic as you are, it's going to be the same energy and outfits

i mean she did the same thing for good morning america and it was  as she performed for her audiences, not a slight change at all!

6 minutes ago, prettylittleliar_2214 said:

I honestly think it's immortal. We could burn it  then bury the ashes and I still believe Britney would find them, piece all of it together, and wear it the next night. 

the red outfit be like:

On 13/12/2017 at 1:08 PM, PokemonSpears said:

And when the pieces fit together, it will finally become complete. The real me.

Reveal hidden contents

giphy.gif

My friend went and he’s been to POM 25 times, he said she wore the red toxic outfit and for WB she wore a black and red outfit with a heart on the butt, however it hasn’t been worn before apparently and she wore a red hat. Choreo and attitude was “on point” and her makeup and hair was done preofessionally. She DOES jump the tree and she does the BBMA toxic choreo. They also apparently are filming tonight’s show too but he doesn’t know to what extent or why. 

Just now, (You Drive Chris) Crazy said:

My friend went and he’s been to POM 25 times, he said she wore the red toxic outfit and for WB she wore a black and red outfit with a heart on the butt, however it hasn’t been worn before apparently and she wore a red hat. Choreo and attitude was “on point” and her makeup and hair was done preofessionally. She DOES jump the tree and she does the BBMA toxic choreo. They also apparently are filming tonight’s show too but he doesn’t know to what extent or why. 

One new outfit is better than none I suppose :sendinglove:

Archived