What does Brave New Girl mean for you?

Dripping For Britney

Brave New Girl is an emotional song for me :imok:

It reminds me of my friend that I "turned gay". We used to listen to it together all the time in summer 2004 and then one night our teenage selves got drunk off 2 bud lights and he fingered my bikini biscuit and tugged on my **** like it was a slot machine handle. The next week he came out and everyone said my tuna purse turned him. I'm the real winner though cos he's only 28 and he's lost almost all his hair :whitney:

Share your BNG stories  :imok:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Dripping For Britney said:

Brave New Girl is an emotional song for me :imok:

It reminds me of my friend that I "turned gay". We used to listen to it together all the time in summer 2004 and then one night our teenage selves got drunk off 2 bud lights and he fingered my bikini biscuit and tugged on my **** like it was a slot machine handle. The next week he came out and everyone said my tuna purse turned him. I'm the real winner though cos he's only 28 and he's lost almost all his hair :whitney:

Share your BNG stories  :imok:

it's just a song I jam out to in the car... :awks:

15 minutes ago, Ryan Godspeed said:

you got that from Brave New Girl? or did you just need an excuse to tell that story? lol :lostney:

when I first listened to it I thought it wasn't britney. I don't hate the song but I wouldn't add it to my playlist.

It's simply the sound track to my experience. I think my ****** and I were extremely brave new girls to continue to present ourselves so often :imok:

I'm gonna pack my pads, I'm gonna find a gay, I'm get out all my ****. I don't want no c*ck, In case they mock, I'm gonna get checked by my sis :whitney:

24 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

It means the WORLD to me britney_spears___a_lot_of_fun_by_pokemon

just kidding britney_spears___no____by_pokemonspears-it's just the song that stole the spot from Don't Hang Up

although I gotta say it's not as bad as people make it seem. Showdown and Early Mornin', and even Shadow are worse, or at least at the same level

tenor.gif?itemid=7503423

I do NOT see enough love for DHU on this forum. It ******* slays me so much, so many wasted singles from ITZ :kyliecry:

Archived