What does Brave New Girl mean for you?

Dripping For Britney

3 hours ago, Nickey said:

It's a filler, but still better than everything on Brenda Joan :explainlol:

i doesn't mean anything for me, i usually skip that song ...

Heck no, perfume (dreaming mix) hold on tight, don't cry, alien brightest morning star and now that i found you say ******* Hello:ponderney:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
54 minutes ago, ATWK said:

Don't get me wrong, I understand the concept of "opinion", but this is totally ******** on facts. :byebitch:

#sorrynotsorry britney_spears___sorry_crossroads_by_pok Showdown and Early Mornin' might be well produced, but they're boring af. BNG has a shitty production, but at least it's funnier, more entertaining, it's just that it doesn't fit on ITZ at all. Shadow, well, it's meh, the chorus is really obnoxious. 

2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

#sorrynotsorry britney_spears___sorry_crossroads_by_pok Showdown and Early Mornin' might be well produced, but they're boring af. BNG has a shitty production, but at least it's funnier, more entertaining, it's just that it doesn't fit on ITZ at all. Shadow, well, it's meh, the chorus is really obnoxious. 

BNG is a cringe fest that should never have existed. britney_spears___sorry_crossroads_by_pok

Showdown is a bop and Early Mornin' is one of her best songs. They are not boring by any means and Brave New **** is in no way entertaining. :sneer:

2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I agree about Early Mornin and although i like Showdown the chorus is kinda boring (bridge and pre-chorus are dope tho) 

but Shadow is amazing. How can someone think it's obnoxious :kyliecry:

On 12/27/2017 at 9:24 AM, PokemonSpears said:

It means the WORLD to me britney_spears___a_lot_of_fun_by_pokemon

just kidding britney_spears___no____by_pokemonspears- it's just the song that stole the spot from Don't Hang Up

although I gotta say it's not as bad as people make it seem. Showdown and Early Mornin', and even Shadow are worse, or at least at the same level

We won't accept such disrespectful attitude towards some of  Britney's best tracks ever. 

It's a fun song about getting laid, having one night stands and free from whatever you feel attached to. 

It reminds me of my 1St break up and after all the suffering breaking up with someone, there always comes the calm. I have always loved this song but it really turned a different/more personal meaning when I felt it connected to a personal experience. 

Archived