Handling my stan crad in

Well by now it's pretty obvious that Brinni is gonna continue doing POM for at least another year, that means, few to little things to be excited about. Today I saw the Work ***** performance from December 19th, and she almost cut the floor part, like it was POM 1.0 all over again, I think she offered us all she has to offer, or all she wants to offer. I seriously can't believe that she doesn't even try to give a good performance, at this point it's  embarrassing how she doesn't wanna be doing POM or any kind of show.  And as a fan I've been able to see her in Vegas and in Tel Aviv, so that means I saw POM twice, all because I love her but it seems that that's it. I'm gonna enjoy the NYE performances, I hope she at least try to be Fireney, for 8 minutes. ANd that's it.

After this I will probably handle my stan card in, I'll love you forever Britney, but this is the part where we part ways.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, RODRIGO. said:

Yes I saw that performance for that night.. actually it was the first time she goes wrong with the choreo when she hits the flor :imok:

i was disappointed because I was expecting her to slay the crowd during that part like always but then the mess did happen lol 

exactly, and this is whan I can't decide, if she did that because she messed up or she just didn't feel like doing it. Not to mention how atrocious and weird her dancing got.

I think it's safe to say she doesn't attend rehearsals except to eliminate the hardest sections and replace them with easier routines. 

Maybe it's not that she's lazy on stage per se...It's that she can't remember any of the moves due to so few rehearsals, so she's just phoning it in and filling in the blanks with her five go-to movements (butt wipe, chest explosion, bend over, walk forward and back, head swirl). 

So it's not on-stage laziness that's the problem...it's pre-onstage laziness? :ricackle:

It's OK you to be sad... but don't take her too seriously... she obviously don't care that much anymore and it's her right to do things the way she want not the way people expect her to be (I'm not saying you think that way, and no it's not her obligation just because people spend money on her, she doesn't forces anyone to do that)...but come on.. there is something on her that you must like... maybe you're upset and tired of hoping she could give us all that we "know" she could give because we want to see her at her "best" ... but maybe she is happy the way she is now, and be the way she was before definitely wasn't easy for her... we should just be happy for her if she is happy. She looks very happy. She deserves it. She worked really hard to be who/where she is now. Plus, obviously there is a lot of things about her that we don't know, so... I'm not saying loving everything she does.. but there must be something you like on her... come on..

But I must confess that her raccoon eyes kills me every time, it's not my business, but why? WHY? She looks much better with light makeup... but, she must love that damn thing...

:crying1:

1 hour ago, ss0725 said:

I don’t think I’ll ever hand in my Stan card, but OP isn’t wrong. I have a tiny ounce of hope that the world tour/European tour will be different than POM... for the love of god there’s 8 months between last POM and Denmark!!!

I hope so too. But I will always be here for Britney's music and of course her earlier performances still exist. I'll always support her even if I'm not happy all the time. 

Archived