I wish this had a mv...

traviscounty.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Back in October I went to Spencer's and when I was about to leave the store, I heard a familiar sound, and I told my friend to stop. It was (I've Just Begun) Having My Fun and I couldn't believe it, it was such a random song to be heard at a store. But i've heard Toxic before in that same place, but that's a famous single. Earlier that same day I heard IWG at Macy's.

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

Back in October I went to Spencer's and when I was about to leave the store, I heard a familiar sound, and I told my friend to stop. It was (I've Just Begun) Having My Fun and I couldn't believe it, it was such a random song to be heard at a store. But i've heard Toxic before in that same place, but that's a famous single. Earlier that same day I heard IWG at Macy's.

the power of Godney :gloss:

I used to like this song a lot more than I do now. It's good, but it's outdated sounding and also is a little too like immature or girly or 2000s pop-rock girl anthem for me. Do Somethin' is similar enough of a song to it and we had a video for that (which I don't really like) so yeah.

22 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

I used to like this song a lot more than I do now. It's good, but it's outdated sounding and also is a little too like immature or girly or 2000s pop-rock girl anthem for me. Do Somethin' is similar enough of a song to it and we had a video for that (which I don't really like) so yeah.

yeah, Having My Fun and Do Somethin' didn't age well. The live version of DS from POM is so much better.

Archived