After Britney declared her love to rice, have you strangely witnessed to like rice more too?

Guest Diamond Horse

Guest Diamond Horse

Basmati rice, black rice, red rice - these are all my favorite things

And it all started after Britney said that she loves rice. Okay, a little later but still - I wonder if Britney enchanted me

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've always loved rice, even before I knew Britney liked it. :makeitrain:

I usually struggle with food, because I'm not a big lover of strong flavors, seasoned food, juicy things, etc. So I could say my favorite food in this world is the dry, plain and white rice.

4599.jpg

If I could only eat one kind of food for the rest of my life, it would be this :mhm: And strangely, I don't eat it as often as I would like, because life is that cruel :kyliecry:

49 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I've always loved rice, even before I knew Britney liked it. :makeitrain:

I usually struggle with food, because I'm not a big lover of strong flavors, seasoned food, juicy things, etc. So I could say my favorite food in this world is the dry, plain and white rice.

4599.jpg

If I could only eat one kind of food for the rest of my life, it would be this :mhm: And strangely, I don't eat it as often as I would like, because life is that cruel :kyliecry:

Oh your one of "those" people :rihstare:

Plain hamburgers from McDonald's and banana milkshake too yeah?

Add some spice to your life booboo :letitburn:

44 minutes ago, falka said:

I prefer buckwheat :forkit:, but when I heard about that dish her dad is doing for her from time when She was little... I wanted to taste it... :selenerz: Grits 

However I'm still just getting ready :paper: the time will come for it.

britney-grits.jpg

Jesus, daddy spears giving Sam a run for this money in the biceps department :orly:

Who knew :gaspney:

I will keep my next comment to myself because I have respect for Britney :feelingmyself::beysip:

1 hour ago, falka said:

I prefer buckwheat :forkit:, but when I heard about that dish her dad is doing for her from time when She was little... I wanted to taste it... :selenerz: Grits 

However I'm still just getting ready :paper: the time will come for it.

britney-grits.jpg

I started eating cheese grits because of Britney. They are amazing :kyliecry:

2 hours ago, Mayenaise said:

Oh your one of "those" people :rihstare:

Plain hamburgers from McDonald's and banana milkshake too yeah?

Add some spice to your life booboo :letitburn:

eew I don't like milkshakes or McDonald's burgers :ugh: I'm more of a nuggets kind of person lol 

I do like hamburgers that are made at home, but usually I never like McDonald's, Burger King, Carl's Jr., etc. 

It's actually really hard for me when it comes to food. I didn't choose to be like this :P it's just, I can't stand many flavors, but even more importantly, the texture of the food, the consistency, how it feels in the mouth, affects a lot what I like or what I don't. For me the perfect food would be something cubic, plain, dry, white and tasteless lol maybe just a little subtle flavor. Not too hard, not too soft, something you can chew without it melting in your mouth, or too hard it breaks your teeth. Vegetables like apples, raw potato or jicama are the closest to my perfect food, but they're a little bit too watery.

Here in Mexico almost everything you buy, and even what is cooked by my family, is very spicy, or has tomato sauce (not ketchup) or is too greasy or fried, everybody loves to mix foods, basically all of our most common dishes: tostadas, tacos, tortas, tamales, sopes, empanadas, etc are a variant of some cooked food in a tortilla or bread or anything made out of dough. I prefer to take things separately, I'll never understand the obsession of putting it all together, and having to bite and chew everything at the same time.

Things that are too sweet give me trouble too. I can eat just some kinds of cookies, cakes, breads, chocolate, but I'm very selective as you can imagine lol 

4 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

eew I don't like milkshakes or McDonald's burgers :ugh: I'm more of a nuggets kind of person lol 

I do like hamburgers that are made at home, but usually I never like McDonald's, Burger King, Carl's Jr., etc. 

It's actually really hard for me when it comes to food. I didn't choose to be like this :P it's just, I can't stand many flavors, but even more importantly, the texture of the food, the consistency, how it feels in the mouth, affects a lot what I like or what I don't. For me the perfect food would be something cubic, plain, dry, white and tasteless lol maybe just a little subtle flavor. Not too hard, not too soft, something you can chew without it melting in your mouth, or too hard it breaks your teeth. Vegetables like apples, raw potato or jicama are the closest to my perfect food, but they're a little bit too watery.

Here in Mexico almost everything you buy, and even what is cooked by my family, is very spicy, or has tomato sauce (not ketchup) or is too greasy or fried, everybody loves to mix foods, basically all of our most common dishes: tostadas, tacos, tortas, tamales, sopes, empanadas, etc are a variant of some cooked food in a tortilla or bread or anything made out of dough. I prefer to take things separately, I'll never understand the obsession of putting it all together, and having to bite and chew everything at the same time.

Things that are too sweet give me trouble too. I can eat just some kinds of cookies, cakes, breads, chocolate, but I'm very selective as you can imagine lol 

Lol that sounds so sad. Would you consider yourself a picky eater or you have a condition that doesn’t allow you to eat stuff?

20 minutes ago, naturalplayboy said:

Lol that sounds so sad. Would you consider yourself a picky eater or you have a condition that doesn’t allow you to eat stuff?

I've never been checked to see if I have any condition, I think I'm more of a picky eater. But it's not like I want to be like this, it's just the way it is. And over the years it's become "worse" but I'm actually really happy with the few things I enjoy eating, it just doesn't have any importance to me, but it's the people around me the ones that get desperate when they want me to eat the things they eat, and I'm like, what is your problem if I don't like it? :wyd: But one just learns to deal with that :mhm: 

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

I prefer to take things separately, I'll never understand the obsession of putting it all together, and having to bite and chew everything at the same time.

I get that. I can only eat one portion of a meal at a time, and I hate when they touch on a plate and mix. I'm a pretty picky eater, myself.

And I also... don't like rice. Sorry, y'all. :woopsie: I got burned out on it as a child, and now I can't stand the texture.

Archived