OMG. Madonna Covers Britney's "Toxic" Acoustic Style

Jordan Miller

• Leader

The Queen covers the princess of pop for a good cause.

The Queen covers the princess of pop.

This is an epic moment, you guys! Madonna sang a bit of Britney Spears' "Toxic" and posted it to her Instagram. Why? Let me explain.

Madge had Brit on the brain earlier this week when Instagram meme account FuckJerry posted a meme praising "Toxic." Madonna misunderstood and thought they were slamming the In The Zone cut. It's easier if I just show you:

A day later, here we are. Madonna, hidden behind a body heat filter singing the iconic song, because **** is lit! Another why? Because it's World Aid's Day.

Yeah, I'm not seeing the connection, either. Read what Exhale is saying about it.

Judging from her Instagram caption, "silence = death," I imagine Madonna is trying to say that silence is toxic. Decipher it how you will, then give this video a play; it's important.

Silence =Death! ?. Song For World AIDS Day! ???. #toxic #poisonparadise ? @britneyspears

A post shared by Madonna (@madonna) on

Thoughts on Madonna's cover? Leave us a comment on our NEW comment system below!

And while you're at it... follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
51 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

I appreciate the Queen showing love for the Princess and she sounds great, but... singing a song called TOXIC for World AIDS Day. Sis. :imok:

I always thought toxic was about hiv and aids. Or any std tbh

INTOXICATE me now.  With your lovin now.  I think im ready now. I THINK IM READY NOW.

Basically ready to be pozed or catch that std. :crying2:

@Kiiddy

18 minutes ago, Delicious Pork Chops said:

I always thought toxic was about hiv and aids. Or any std tbh

INTOXICATE me now.  With your lovin now.  I think im ready now. I THINK IM READY NOW.

Basically ready to be pozed or catch that std. :crying2:

@Kiiddy

Don't talk about that, the people wanting to become HIV-positive are freaking me out (aka "bug chasers"). :umomg:

1 hour ago, ShowdownITZ said:

I appreciate her impact on pop music but I just can’t stand her or her voice :imok:

You beat me to it, I was gonna say: am I the only one here who can't stand Madonna? :nopingout:

12 minutes ago, If U Seek Me said:

Don't talk about that, the people wanting to become HIV-positive are freaking me out (aka "bug chasers"). :umomg:

That's a thing?:ineedthetruth:

Archived