Does it matter to people if she writes her own songs?

sarahbbyy

Does it matter to people if she writes her own songs?  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It used to but now that I think about it, who cares? 

If she can make great albums, put some of her own experience behind her work without having to come up with every lyric or melody, and really be passionate, then I don't think it matters. She can have control, put amazing songs on her album that she actually loves, and make a cohesive body of work without having writing credits all over it.

How do you guys feel?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, Mystical78 said:

I would prefer it, but she could be involved in other ways like helping with the production of the song and I think that would be just as good

As long as she sings her own songs, I think that's enough  

It wouldn't be as good. I think it would be even better. Or if she helped with the music, like with the piano or something.

I don’t care about writing. The only time I hear anyone talk about writing credits is stan stuff. I just want good music. Most of the biggest songs of all time are not written by their performers. Whitney Houston, for instance, barely wrote anything. Michael Jackson did not write a word in Thriller, and several other signature songs.

”Writing credits” is something certain people brag about, like Gaga fans, to make their fave seem more than and above pop. 

8 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

"Mmm papi, love you, mmm papi love you" - :groovin:

"I smell your breath, it makes me cryyy" - :bop: 

I think she doesn't have to write her own songs, because that's not her job. BJ and Glory have her writing credits, and many other songs from the past, and it hasn't made any difference. 

So what is her job?

Guest I Think I'm Ready Now

Celine Dion doesn't, Elvis Presley didn't...

You don't write just to please people.

You writes because you have something to say, and talent

Archived