Britney’s “Everytime” Photos Featured In David LaChapelle’s New Book Are Stunning

CristMont

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Leader

Iconic.

Several stills from Britney's "Everytime" music video land in David LaChapelle’s new book Lost + Found.

LaChapelle and Britney have made some incredible art together over the years. In 1999, they shot the princess of pop's infamous Rolling Stone cover of her in lingerie cuddling a Teletubby in bed. They collaborated on a number of projects afterward, including the "Everytime" video, a promo for her Onyx Hotel Tour special on Showtime and 2016's scrapped "Make Me" music video (still. so. annoyed. about. that.).

LaChapelle released a stunning coffee table book full of never-before-seen photos from shoots with Miss Britney, as well as Miley Cyrus, Lana Del Rey, Lady Gaga, Rihanna, Katy Perry, Kanye West, Pharrell Williams, Amy Winehouse, and many more.

You can purchase a copy of Lost + Found here.

The pictures he included of Britney look like they could be used in a magazine ad. One is from the scene where Britney and actor Stephen Dorff are furiously fighting, the other is from the iconic drowning scene.

Check them out below and let us know what you think in the comments!

• 10 months later...
1 hour ago, Koda100 said:

It's nice that their professional relationship is not completely ruined after the Make Me fiasco, but I guess he'd have to feature Everytime in his book cuz its so iconic for him and her and everyone involved. 

Lachapelle have always been magical together! So many iconic visuals have come out from their collaborations. 

• 6 months later...
  • Super Mods
On 11/20/2017 at 11:31 PM, MrLovett said:

Oh yeah, totally forgot about that. The pics are cool but I expected a real photoshoot, not stills from a music video. Glory album cover vibes :meltdown:

But I kept the book, it has some pretty cool real pics from other artists :groovin:

I’ll take a David Lachappelle screen shot over anything Randee does any day :likethat:

Archived