What do you guys think of the 3 music video?

annonymous

6 minutes ago, BritintheZone said:

Idk 

PROS :

1.song

2.different

CONS:

1.outfits unflattering 

2.dancing off

3.pole bar , just standing there looking awkward

4.Hair a messy seems very fragile 

She looks so good with the messy hair and the dancing witht he pole bar is also very **** :ineedthetruth:

And I like her outfits, its very simple :ineedthetruth:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, umr3000 said:

“3” is a fun song and I liked the video very much right from the first viewing cos it was quite simple yet effective which was refreshing for Britney and I liked the close-up “beauty shots” they worked well. My only sliight issue with the video is that there could have been longer shots used when she’s dancing as the scenes have been heavily edited and put together, kinda choppy. 

Interestingly, this is the one and only  music video by Britney that has been directed by a female; Diane Martel. 

Make Me says hi.......

not so fond of it because it effectively ended the Circus era (well Radar did because radar horse happened but still) :imok: the viddy is weak tbh I expected a stronger one since most of the Circus vids were really strong (especially radar horse :imok:)

flop fan question: some of you here says it's the last of brinty's original face. what work did she have done during FF era? her face still looked the same to me :orangu:

I remember not liking the song when it was released, then the MV came out and I hated it.

When it went #1 everywhere I was like  :whitney:

But the song grew on me eventually, the video not so much. I still don't care for it. Her hair was a mess and I remember being so frustrated that they didn't even bother fixing it for the shoot.

My 2 cousins (the last remaining stans I knew personally who survived the meltdown era) unstanned because of the 3 MV :imok: They said she looked fat and her dancing sucked. :imok:

So that MV gives me bad memories of the time when I was left all alone in the Britney world.

And then Femme Fatale happened :tear:

1 hour ago, Spearsfan said:

I remember ppl hated it when it came out.

I always loved it and her dancing still looked fluid during this time. The director cut is amazing. That lace look is top notch 

The director's cut should have been released as the official video. People hated it because Britney wore unflattering outfits (she looks heavier) and her hairstyle made her look older. This on the other hand was perfection:

img8.jpg

The only good look is the one at the beginning (when she's doing her makeup) and the face closeups.

4 minutes ago, Itachi said:

flop fan question: some of you here says it's the last of brinty's original face. what work did she have done during FF era? her face still looked the same to me :orangu:

It's not that she got any work done. She didn't. The last time we ever saw the "Britney" face was 2010 (ie. the Grammys)

Something happened and her face got extremely much older in a span of a year (2010-2011) 

People speculate, some say she was put on some new meds, or that she had a miscarriage, or that she had another breakdown

I noticed it on her eyelids first. It was droopy and made her look dead in the eyes. Then her forehead got bigger, her face got wider, her talking voice got deeper and sounded robotic, and honestly I thought she looked more like those celebrity-look-alike people who look like Britney Spears and less herself.

Of course as we all know, 2013 was the year tragedy struck when she truly transformed for the worse but that's for another day :anxiety:

12 minutes ago, sunkissed said:

It's not that she got any work done. She didn't. The last time we ever saw the "Britney" face was 2010 (ie. the Grammys)

Something happened and her face got extremely much older in a span of a year (2010-2011) 

People speculate, some say she was put on some new meds, or that she had a miscarriage, or that she had another breakdown

I noticed it on her eyelids first. It was droopy and made her look dead in the eyes. Then her forehead got bigger, her face got wider, her talking voice got deeper and sounded robotic, and honestly I thought she looked more like those celebrity-look-alike people who look like Britney Spears and less herself.

Of course as we all know, 2013 was the year tragedy struck when she truly transformed for the worse but that's for another day :anxiety:

oh so it was about FFney. :imok: FFney was a distinct Britney persona and she is iconic in her own ways. :uknowit:

Resulta ng larawan para sa britney gma 2011 announcement gif

Archived