What do you guys think of the 3 music video?

annonymous

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was the first video I started to notice something weird in her face. Like, she looked different, I don't know. 

And the leotards weren't very flattering for her body. 

Overall, I never had any kind of particular feeling towards the video. I don't hate it. I don't love it. It was just kind of nice, because of the song itself, but it was weird. Not weird in a negative sense, just odd. Unusual.

And it was partly because of the feeling that I wanted to have more videoclips from the Circus album. Radar wasn't a nice way to close the era, even when the video is good, I needed a video for Unusual You, Shattered Glass, a real video or at least a video of the full song for Kill the Lights, etc. 

Over the years the 3 video has become quite forgettable to me. I prefer some takes from the Director's Cut btw, although in some parts she looks like Lady Gaga.

2 hours ago, Itachi said:

oh so it was about FFney. :imok: FFney was a distinct Britney persona and she is iconic in her own ways. :uknowit:

Resulta ng larawan para sa britney gma 2011 announcement gif

Yes IA. FFney will be remembered in our hearts forever.

The back-to-back #1 singles, the iconic world tour that blessed distant countries of her many talents, and her performances that shook the world for different reasons. 

She's an icon tbh. The world was not ready :imok:

I remember this video because my bf at the time saw it and was like wow Britney's back, did you see this video she looks so ****, lost so much weight etc and I was so confused like....did you not see the womanizer video?????????

but it is a really ****, fun video and it's kind of more 'raw' than the polished videos of circus era.....I love it. I like it better than the song itself! 

I loveed it:gaspney:

I liked the fast-paced choppy editing I thought it went well with the sense of urgency that builds up in the song especially int he last chorus although I really wished we had some more footage of her in that white bodysuit and plum lipstick dancing with 2 male dancers, after all the song is about MFM threesomes( could be any kind of threesomes really but Peter, Paul and Mary kinda gave you away Brinny;)). She looked stunning and that tongue thing she does everytimes she does the L sound:thirsty:

17 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

I remember ppl hated it when it came out.

17 hours ago, JustLuvMe said:

I remember that as well, I bet everyone’s going to say how much they love it now :umsaywhat:

that's because Britney fans standards are more lower now than before... 3 is an OK video... of course we love it because it screams Britney all over... it's just her and her dancing and her dancers. ****, sassy, fun and straight to the point. 

31 minutes ago, Maryy said:

that's because Britney fans standards are more lower now than before... 3 is an OK video... of course we love it because it screams Britney all over... it's just her and her dancing and her dancers. ****, sassy, fun and straight to the point. 

I agree they are lower now but 3 is better than Radar. So I would think more ppl would have liked it 

Archived