What do you guys think of the 3 music video?

annonymous

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

“3” is a fun song and I liked the video very much right from the first viewing cos it was quite simple yet effective which was refreshing for Britney and I liked the close-up “beauty shots” they worked well. My only sliight issue with the video is that there could have been longer shots used when she’s dancing as the scenes have been heavily edited and put together, kinda choppy. 

Interestingly, this is the one and only  music video by Britney that has been directed by a female; Diane Martel. 

2 minutes ago, umr3000 said:

“3” is a fun song and I liked the video very much right from the first viewing cos it was quite simple yet effective which was refreshing for Britney and I liked the close-up “beauty shots” they worked well. My only sliight issue with the video is that there could have been longer shots used when she’s dancing as the scenes have been heavily edited and put together, kinda choppy. 

Interestingly, this is the one and only  music video by Britney that has been directed by a female; Diane Martel. 

Oh I didn't know that :umsaywhat:

Archived