[VIDEO] my experience with meet and greet

lipeservat

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I get nervous every time I read or hear stories about the M&G, like I imagine the excitement of seeing Britney's shadow behind that wall lol I mean, I couldn't even speak properly when I met Felicia at the end of the shows I went, can't even think about how would I be if I ever met Britney.

But I didn't know they took the pictures right before the show. Now I get why we were seeing people's feet under the curtains when I saw the show from GA section. I thought it was the staff making things ready for the show or testing the props etc, but I guess it was just the M&G's that were happening at that moment.

5 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I get nervous every time I read or hear stories about the M&G, like I imagine the excitement of seeing Britney's shadow behind that wall lol I mean, I couldn't even speak properly when I met Felicia at the end of the shows I went, can't even think about how would I be if I ever met Britney.

But I didn't know they took the pictures right before the show. Now I get why we were seeing people's feet under the curtains when I saw the show from GA section. I thought it was the staff making things ready for the show or testing the props etc, but I guess it was just the M&G's that were happening at that moment.

That's why sweetie!

i watched Britney in that concert 4 times, and I always was wondering the same thing. Thanks for watching my video 

15 minutes ago, OnMyMiNd04 said:

That video touched my heart. I’m so glad you had a great experience meeting Britney! That’s something you will cherish forever and what a beautiful video! Your concert footage looks so professional. 

Thanks boo!

i really had a great time there.

i have a tons of videos maybe I should release it!

I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed the show. But I think Britney should have let you know about not laying down over your shoulder.

I mean, she kindly refused the guy that asked for the middle finger pose. :wyd:  Instead she just awkwardly stood in the back... :gross:

2 hours ago, Hope said:

I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed the show. But I think Britney should have let you know about not laying down over your shoulder.

I mean, she kindly refused the guy that asked for the middle finger pose. :wyd:  Instead she just awkwardly stood in the back... :gross:

I think for me what is important was to meet her you know, but maybe next time 

Archived