New In The Zone Tracklist

BoyToySoldier

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Isn't there a BoM remix that says "feat. Yin Yang Twins" but it doesn't feature them at all?

Edit: yeah, it's the BitM Vol. 1 remix, the Jacques LuCont's Thin White Duke Mix feat. Yin Yang Twins

Seems to me like they were on the actual song at one point, but were later scrapped.

The Ying Yang twins on Breathe On Me? :orangu: they don't fit that song at all.

1 hour ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Isn't there a BoM remix that says "feat. Yin Yang Twins" but it doesn't feature them at all?

Edit: yeah, it's the BitM Vol. 1 remix, the Jacques LuCont's Thin White Duke Mix feat. Yin Yang Twins

Seems to me like they were on the actual song at one point, but were later scrapped.

That’s just a misprint, like this CD. There was no BOM f/ YYT, we would have known. :orangu:

She did record another song with them though called “Watch What Ya Shakin”, which reportedly sounded like “Get Low” by Lil Jon.

3 hours ago, Isla. said:

The Ying Yang twins on Breathe On Me? :orangu: they don't fit that song at all.

They really don't. LOL But I would imagine it'd be like G-Eazy on Make Me or AC on Sippin' On. A rap verse in the middle of a mid-tempo.

3 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

That’s just a misprint, like this CD. There was no BOM f/ YYT, we would have known. :orangu:

She did record another song with them though called “Watch What Ya Shakin”, which reportedly sounded like “Get Low” by Lil Jon.

It's on the digital version as well, which is why I assumed they were scrapped from it. :britdrown: 

Get Low? :eeek: Oh, hunny, no...

Archived