do you think Britney does her makeup by herself for pom?

HoneyBee

15 minutes ago, iamsodramatic said:

I met her the night of this show.

It really is that bad. It's the only thing you notice first. I couldn't even really see the color of her eyes because of the makeup. I thought all this time it was eyeliner but it is just straight up black eye shadow.

I knew it. She just takes the eye liner and covers her whole eyelid with it. :orangu:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, Body ache said:

This is sooooooooo much better and less time consuming than her "stage" makeup. 

That's why I posted it. She doesn't seem like someone who likes sitting down in the make up chair. This literally takes 2 minutes. She could do it easily and it gets the job done and more. She could also go darker if she wants to. Anyways, we shouldn't even be talking about this. She should already have a make up artist who does her a face.

2 minutes ago, Britney's Blackout said:

That's why I posted it. She doesn't seem like someone who likes sitting down in the make up chair. This literally takes 2 minutes. She could do it easily and it gets the job done and more. She could also go darker if she wants to. Anyways, we shouldn't even be talking about this. She should already have a make up artist who does her a face.

She had makeup artists before and most of them were terrible. It literally takes 10 minutes to learn this and 5 minutes to do it on her own. This way she wouldnt rely on the makeup artists and she would be on point every time.

Archived