do you think Britney does her makeup by herself for pom?

HoneyBee

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Britney's Blackout said:

Why the f does she keep doing that horrible surprised/scared look when she's 'singing'? She looks terrifying. I can't believe how much she butchers everything. Her face, her makeup, her facial expressions, her choreography.. 

I was just going to write that. That weird fake shock thing she does in every song..what is that? Her body language and movements are so night and day from how she used to perform. Toxic is a **** song but she doesn't ooze *** anymore. She performs like someone playfully miming to someone else's work. Like karaoke. Weird

5 hours ago, Body ache said:

This might be too much but honestly its not that hard britney

She could just do the eyes and a little bit of brows (not even necessary for her) and put on some color on her cheeks and lips without all the skin things and still would look like this.What a waste of time and money for everyday :roflney:

I hate conture.Britney does it to her nose too and it looks even more smaller.But she should learn how to do her eye makeup.Dark makeup is the best but hard to do.

3 hours ago, breaktheiceofmrv said:

She could just do the eyes and a little bit of brows (not even necessary for her) and put on some color on her cheeks and lips without all the skin things and still would look like this.What a waste of time and money for everyday :roflney:

I hate conture.Britney does it to her nose too and it looks even more smaller.But she should learn how to do her eye makeup.Dark makeup is the best but hard to do.

Then she could do this. It doesnt even require foundation.

I think it's actually a thing in Hollywood right now with "older" women cause all the housewives eyes been looking like black holes lately too.  

Why? I've no idea cause it's ugly af but now I've seen it other places, it's a fuckig thing that's happening that more than one person thought was a good idea smh

:embarrassney:

38 minutes ago, Body ache said:

I actually like the way she does her eyes on this one. Its a little more work but its really all Britney needs.

Britney looks black eyeshadow and eyeliner. She always has. Look at Chaotic. In one scene where she talks about what kinda guy she likes, she has that black crusty make up look. She can do something like this

18 minutes ago, Britney's Blackout said:

Britney looks black eyeshadow and eyeliner. She always has. Look at Chaotic. In one scene where she talks about what kinda guy she likes, she has that black crusty make up look. She can do something like this

This is sooooooooo much better and less time consuming than her "stage" makeup. 

1 hour ago, Body ache said:

I actually like the way she does her eyes on this one. Its a little more work but its really all Britney needs.

37 minutes ago, Britney's Blackout said:

Both look great :likethat: 

Britney loves black and looks great with brown eyes so she should try to learn these :mhm: 

Archived