30 DAY BRITNEY CHALLENGE- DAY 20 & 21

patience darling

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

8 hours ago, Anita **** said:

I had the most beautiful picture of her coming out of a Hotel( maybe trump hotel?)  she has a grey/blue turtleneck that coat you posted @patience darlingwith the fur collar and dark blue jeans wearing her red-framed glasses and her hair up in a loose top bun (2001-2002).  I can't find it anymore, anyone has it?:wendycry:

tumblr_oy1n91pWjc1wf0av2o1_500.png Found it :drinky: That coat is everything

the one where it zooms in on her face and she blinks. I have looked for that for so long and can only find it when it's super fast and I like the ones I see on this forum that are more of a slowed down speed. If anyone can send me one to have that'd be greaaaat 

all the above street looks are giving me life 

7 minutes ago, MX3 said:

the one where it zooms in on her face and she blinks. I have looked for that for so long and can only find it when it's super fast and I like the ones I see on this forum that are more of a slowed down speed. If anyone can send me one to have that'd be greaaaat 

giphy.gif

Is this the one? Its not really slow, but It's my fave too :) 

12 minutes ago, MX3 said:

This one was the slowest I could find,  but perhaps too slow?:zoomzoom:

fake-smile-gif.gif

Archived