SPOTIFY NON-SINGLE MOST LISTENED SONGS

danielandbrit

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not surprised at all about the first three or their respective order of popularity, given 1) they were all promo singles, 2) DYWCO was actually given a televised live performance (unlike her second single :britdrown:), and 3) PS had an accompanying perfume and commercial.

However, "Change Your Mind" could actually be reflective of some GP interest in the song and its hypothetical chances at having been a successful single. Oh well. :britstare11:

2 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

Not surprised at all about the first three or their respective order of popularity, given 1) they were all promo singles, 2) DYWCO was actually given a televised live performance (unlike her second single :britdrown:), and 3) PS had an accompanying perfume and commercial.

However, "Change Your Mind" could actually be reflective of some GP interest in the song and its hypothetical chances at having been a successful single. Oh well. :britstare11:

I'm guessing change your mind is there cause ppl could have checked it out after hearing it at piece of me?? isn't it the new 'radar' intermission song? 

I'm dead at drop dead beautiful being on there lol 

29 minutes ago, MX3 said:

I'm guessing change your mind is there cause ppl could have checked it out after hearing it at piece of me?? isn't it the new 'radar' intermission song? 

I'm dead at drop dead beautiful being on there lol 

That's possible, I forgot that it's an interlude at POM.

And yeah, DDB is just...there are no words honestly, there will never be adequate justification for any song (aside from something off of a "Veggie Tales" soundtrack) to be referencing steaming vegetables.

tenor.gif

24 minutes ago, sibode said:

I'd have loved a cover like this one instead of the Glory one. Just with BRITNEY SPEARS / GLORY written in black.

I agree, it's very pretty and still maintains that incandescent quality to accurately reflect the album title (yet refrains from blinding the viewer or washing out the artist until she's nearly indistinguishable). 

Archived