Britney Spears - Legion

Dynasty

So as some of you may know, Ina Wroldsen wrote and produced legion for Britney Jean, but the song was refused because they decided to change actual personal album into mainstream low trash :mhm: however i had to bring this song up because the lyrics are perfect for Britney, they are so heartfelt and literally speak of everything she's been through :otears: I wish she recorded, and I hope she record something like this in the future. 

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i was wondering, when will Brit go back to the studio with Garibay again. have you heard the masterpieces that came out when Garibay and Kylie Minogue were on the studio together?

also, Quicksand and Amnesia are treasures. so sad they won't let Britney explore this alternative to regular pop music.

4 hours ago, Dynasty said:

have fun with tik tik tik tik tik boom, tik tik tik tik tik tik boom, baby make me tik tik tik tik tik tik boom then because that sounds so good:flawlessbye: also why am i not surprised you found something to complain about? Are you ever satisfied with literally anything in your life? :orangu: its a tough life tbh

When I'm singing along I just change the lyrics to dik dik dik dik dik dik boom instead. :tiffcackle:

9 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

No it’s not :orangu: 

Kinda is. Circus gave us a Bratz cover, Mmm Papi, ''Smell Your Breath'', Radar (again) and a number one single that was the title repeated 36 times. Femme Fatale gave us an album that had Britney record songs in 15 minutes and then leave, and BJ gave us Britney drinking coffee while Myah did the work. 

Atleast, this has a bit of actual artistry in it.

Archived