Britney spends $38,000 a year on family support

Pinky98

This article breaks down a few of the things she spends her money on

http://uk.businessinsider.com/britney-spears-money-2016-8/#her-kids-feature-prominently-in-the-pop-stars-interviews-and-instagram-spears-paid-409000-in-2014-for-child-support-and-care-she-has-a-custody-arrangement-with-ex-husband-kevin-federline-22

Including a weekly spending allowance of just $500 for her Mum... This doesn’t sound right, does it?

I mean, surely she gets more than that from Britney? :calculating:

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, danny1994 said:

I’m calling bullshit. Why would Lynne get an allowance from Britney, you’d think it would be the other way around. Britney doesn’t even control her finances. And just $500? Lol.

The $38,000 child support part seems right though.

Well it's still Britney's money so i suppose that's why she gets an allowance from Britney. The fact that her father or whomever else manages her money doesn't mean that it's his to give

46 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Where are ppl getting 38k from?

I see 409k for child support. So kfed is literally making more than 4x the amount of money a middle class family makes combined working hard...for his doing nothing, getting fat, and having kids. 

:triggered:

Gross 

It sucks how that turned out especially since he's married again now, but doesn't the person who makes the most always pay the child support in celeb cases? Like if he were the girl and Britney were the guy paying, ppl wouldn't have an issue with the mom being supported. :-/

23 minutes ago, DoSomething954 said:

It sucks how that turned out especially since he's married again now, but doesn't the person who makes the most always pay the child support in celeb cases? Like if he were the girl and Britney were the guy paying, ppl wouldn't have an issue with the mom being supported. :-/

See I would look at it totally different if he had full custody. There is no reason why he should get that much money when Britney has them half the time. Say Britney was a trash mother and never had her kids. I could totally see him getting that much but most of their expenses are paid for. It's not like he is paying for sports, braces, vacations.. im sure Britney is paying for everything. She is because he doesn't have a real job. 

Plus the money is suppose to go to the kids and not the parents to live on and be jobless. College or trust fund etc

I would look at this for any gender tbh I'm trying to think of one where the woman is living off all the man's money with the child support. 

1 hour ago, Spearsfan said:

See I would look at it totally different if he had full custody. There is no reason why he should get that much money when Britney has them half the time. Say Britney was a trash mother and never had her kids. I could totally see him getting that much but most of their expenses are paid for. It's not like he is paying for sports, braces, vacations.. im sure Britney is paying for everything. She is because he doesn't have a real job. 

Plus the money is suppose to go to the kids and not the parents to live on and be jobless. College or trust fund etc

I would look at this for any gender tbh I'm trying to think of one where the woman is living off all the man's money with the child support. 

And that money is also being used to pay for Kevin's kids with Shar Jackson and his current kids with Victoria. Britney literally supports a lot of families, and she's gonna have to do it till her kids turn 18. 

3 hours ago, Politik said:

And that money is also being used to pay for Kevin's kids with Shar Jackson and his current kids with Victoria. Britney literally supports a lot of families, and she's gonna have to do it till her kids turn 18. 

No wonder her team is so cheap :selenerz: can't britney just hire them instead and have a child worker ring

6 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

It's bad to be lazy, unambitious parent no matter if it's a woman or a man
Both parents should try to be best role model for their children

But I think she somehow wants to pay the support and would do that even without court order, because the boys lives togheter with Kevin, in his house etc and Britney won't allow her sons to live in poor place 

Surely Kevin is the biggest winner, that lazy ******* reached every gold diggers dream 

Archived